Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education Network has 22 post-secondary campuses and approximately 2000 employees who train more than 12,000 students worldwide each year. From one country to the next, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which makes for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect towards the various cultures it works with.
- Coordinates and manages General Affair Staff as well as trains and develops their capability so that they could implement all college policies and procedures .
- Plans and arranges procurement of building maintenance equipment s and services , office equipment, office stationery, etc. based on the college need and arrange the utilization and atorage efficiently and effectively.
- Checks and maintains the order and cleanliness of the facility both for the administration office and the college. Making sure that the facilities are well up and functioning.
Duties related to Information Technology (IT):
- Maintain and supervise the all Company’s computer in ensuring smooth operation of the equipment .
- Install software programs to computers as per requirement set-up by the IT Manager .
- Provide advice and assistance to the staffs, teachers, and students with regards to their computer usage and problems .
- Carry out minor repair and troubleshooting of computer hardware and software .
- Assist the IT Manager to set-up a system to administrate IT system (hardware, software) in the Company .
- Maintain cleanliness of all computer hardware .
- Maintain all computers within the school especially at classrooms to be at their peak performance and ready to use .
- Make and arrange the documentation and history inventory of computer, LCD Projector, Laptop of the Company .
- Set up a sound administration system related to computer hardware by means of records on computer downs/breaks and repair defects hardware and usage of other machines .
- Perform other duties deem necessity by the IT Manager or the Principal .
Duties related to Legal Documents:
- Checks, controls and coordinates to the agents concerning the documents for our foreign employees (working permit, staying permit, etc.) and our foreign students (student visa, stay permit, etc.)
- Arrange and manage the administration of correspondence concerning foreign employee (expatriate) and foreign students mainly related to government institutions, Education Department and always follow the development of the regulations made by government.
- Always aware of new government regulations (such as immigration, Indonesian Education and Joint Venture matters) and control filing of all government regulations as well as LaSalle’s systematically.
- Arranges and manages matters regarding of the living and accommodation for our foreign employees (expatriates).
- Process and manage the College’s legal permits based on the requirement of the government in the education minitry and other government agencies. Making sure that permits are applied, renewed, and processed on time.
- Advises the Principal on a regular basis the status and conditions of the legal documents and permits.
- Perform other duties deem necessity by Principal.
- Minimum Graduate from Diploma Degree in the related field.
- Experience min 2 – 5 years in the related field.
- Fluent in English both verbal and writing.
- Have a good attitude: Responsible and discipline, Critical thinking, Team oriented, Able to work in the very short schedule, Customer service oriented.
- Willing to work until late at night and/or on weekends.
- Hardware troubleshooting: desktop, laptop, printer, scanner, headset, cables, audio video devices, projectors, etc.
- Software troubleshooting: os, office, browsers, vpn, vnc, remote desktop, active directory, etc.
- Basic Salary,
- Daily allowance,
- Medical Reimbursement,
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We support an affirmative action program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. We used the masculine as neutral gender to refer to both women and men. Note that adaptation measures can be offered to people with disabilities according to their needs. We invite you to request these measures if appropriate.