Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education Network has 22 post-secondary campuses and approximately 2000 employees who train more than 12,000 students worldwide each year. From one country to the next, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which makes for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect towards the various cultures it works with.
Base: Surabaya Pusat.
- Establish and continually update with the Admission Supervisor, a strategic sales plan in order to increase enrollment of new students into LCS.
- To collect and input all prospects database from any sales/marketing events into CRM. In addition, update High School Database.
- To administer new student’s registration according to proper procedures of Application Form and required document submission, issuing of Letter of Acceptance, and systematic filing of document.
- To follow up admission matters by email and outgoing call.
- To take care brochure and other promotional items, as well as to prepare them for Education Fair event.
- To develop, coordinate and make presentations of the college and its programs to potential students.
- To initiate contact with prospects, developing database of prospects, maintaining close relationship, follow-up of the prospects, and finally pursue them to register to LCS.
- To support the events or any activities which conduct by the Marketing & Promotion Department..
- To assist occasionally the administrative tasks of Academic Department such as in library matter as well as other academics recordings.
- To perform other duties deem necessary by the Admission Supervisor, Admission Manager, Head of Admission & Marketing, and Promotion and the Principal.
- Minimum Graduate from Diploma Degree in the related field.
- Experience minimum 1 year in the related field.
- Fluent in English both verbal and writing.
- Have a good attitude: Responsible and discipline, Critical thinking, Team oriented, Able to work in the very short schedule, Customer service oriented.
- Willing to work until late at night and/or on weekends.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
The successful candidate will demonstrate an excellent presentation skills. The successful candidate can work under stress and pressure, have a good interpersonal and communication skills and can function inside a team, as well as able to assume leadership.
- Basic Salary,
- Daily allowance,
- Medical Reimbursement,
- BPJS Ketenagakerjaan,
- Sales bonus,
- Communication allowance.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
We support an affirmative action program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. We used the masculine as neutral gender to refer to both women and men. Note that adaptation measures can be offered to people with disabilities according to their needs. We invite you to request these measures if appropriate.