We are looking for a IOS Developer teacher, who will be available during the fall period (from September to December) for 15 weeks, for one or two courses.
The first course aims to explain the students the different platforms available, how to set-up their mac for the code. It is more of less an introduction course for mobile development (45 hours course).
The second course is related to Objective-C and is an introduction to this programming code, as the students will be new on this program (60 hours course).
English is a requirement. Having abilities in French is necessary.
- Status: Contract
- Schedule: Part-time
- Salary: Salary scale according to the collective agreement
- Starting date: Fall 2017
- Plan courses
- Provide classes in a dynamic, efficient and structured manner
- Develop formative and summative evaluations according to the skill-based approach
- Administer and correct evaluations
- Track each student and encourage success
- Be available to students in order to promote their development of the skills covered by the course
- Other related tasks.
- Be responsible, punctual and diligent
- Demonstrate professional ethics and be comfortable in a classroom environment
- Be a good communicator
- Be available to receive and respond to Emails, questions as well as requests from students throughout the semester
- Excellent communication skills.