Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education network has 23 post-secondary campuses and approximately 2,500 employees who train more than 15,000 students worldwide each year in several fields of study including: Fashion, Arts and Design; Beauty; VFX and video games; Humanities and Social Sciences; Management and Technologies; Hotel Management and Tourism, etc.
GESTED Recruitment is mandated by the LCI Education network to process applications for admission and promote its various educational institutions, namely LaSalle College, Inter-Dec College and the Montreal International Language Center (MILC).
The Admissions Advisor is the contact person and one of the first points of contact between institutions and potential students; his role is to guide and advise prospective students in the process of enrolling in one of our study programs.
* Act as an advisor to international applicants wishing to enroll in one of our LCI Education network programs (LaSalle College, Inter-Dec College and Montreal International Language College) in the assigned territory;
* Achieve the goals set for student recruitment;
* Inform by telephone, email or in person, potential students who need information about the requirements and admission requirements of programs offered in our institutions (OR establishments);
* In collaboration with Admissions and Client Experience, participate in the development of an action plan and implement tactics to optimize recruitment in the territory;
* Make the necessary reminders and follow-ups with students to facilitate their registration;
* Register and maintain up to date the information and data collected in our management system.
* Ensure, in collaboration with program managers, the complete assessment of applicants' files according to admission basis, program requirements and quotas;
* Analyse the academic background, diplomas and experiences presented in addition to applicants' applications for admission;
* Analyse the specific files of certain candidates and, if necessary, submit them to the Verification department for decisions;
* Ensure a strategy for spreading information about pre-departure and arrival in Canada;
* Work in close collaboration with all internal and external stakeholders (liaison officers, recruitment agency, consulates, program director, etc.);
* Participate in reception and integration activities for international students.
* Exercise an advisory role during school visits, open days, career shows, virtual workshops, etc.;
* Promote our institutions and programs at student recruitment events, including cultural communities and professional associations;
* Write and update the information documents and automatic responses used during the email follow-up;
* Conduct all pre-visit planning, visits and post-visit activities in accordance with the instructions and the budget allocated;
* Participate in reception and integration activities for international students;
* Stay on the lookout for best practices and competition in student recruitment and promotion of educational institutions
* Oral and written bilinguism;
* Proficiency in Spanish, Punjabi or Portuguese or Mandarin, both orally and in writing;
* Interest for the education community;
* Availability evenings and weekends for special events (one-off);
* Good knowledge of Microsoft suite and being comfortable with technology.
The ideal candidate must be dynamic, courteous, skilled in communication and demonstrate rapid learning abilities. While being rigorous and professional, the Admissions Advisor is aware of the importance of providing excellent counseling and makes the potential student a priority. The Advisor knows how to establish a bond of trust and be attentive to cultural norms and different ways of communicating. The person we are seeking is results-oriented.
* International company established for more than 50 years;
* A constantly growing organization with a strong international presence;
* Opportunities for professional development;
* Benefits, including insurance coverage and group RRSPs;
* Daycare in the workplace.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
We support an affirmative action program and invite visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. Note that adaptation measures can be offered to people with disabilities according to their needs. We invite you to make such demands if appropriate.