LCI Education network is looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing team. We are looking for a professional with experience in both information technology and business administration. The successful applicant will serve as the liaison between the internal customers (Marketing, Finances, Pedagogic, Admission, etc.) and IT departments of our company, leveraging his/her skills to will lead to discuss, clarify, confirm and establish the business requirements towards the correspondent IT Project (mainly software solutions). The Business Analyst will work hand to hand with the Products Owner, the Project Managers and Scrum Masters during the complete project life cycle, under a well-structured methodology and way of working.
The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented and highly innovative. He or she will also be responsible for translating business needs to IT solutions’ scope, and vice versa, with current programs, projects, available technology and initiatives in mind. In specific phases of the dynamic of the project, the Business Analyst will participate in the scrum dynamic. Part of the Business Analyst responsibilities is to have a vision of what business wishes to build, and convey that vision to the development team.
- Manage complex solutions and requirements;
- Gather, define and document business and user group requirements for new/updated Microsoft Dynamics functionality;
- Translate business requirements into solutions including, but not limited to, business process flows, work flows, page views, business user and security roles, including configuration and in some cases, customizations requiring development and/or integrations;
- Articulate complex technical information and concepts;
- Use standard BA best practice concepts and procedures;
- Facilitate the vision for business automation;
- May conduct user training and requirement confirmation workshops;
- Influence the decision of third party integrations;
- On behalf on the user or trained super user participate in troubleshooting sessions of systems and software’s when problems arise;
- Monitor end-user satisfaction and well usage of the solution;
- Develop and adapt the product vision;
- Help writing/split new user stories;
- Specify and lead customers to confirm acceptance criteria for each user story;
- Collaborate writing acceptance tests;
- Collaborate grooming and order the product backlog (via ROI, cost-value, MoSCoW method, etc.);
- Do release planning.
- University diploma in IT, Marketing or any other relevant field;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Bilingual: French and English (both oral and written);
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Experience in business process or documentation (asset);
- Certifications in the area (asset).
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who is a team player;
- An articulate individual that possesses excellent communication skills;
- A good educator who is trustworthy and willing to share information and serve as a mentor;
- A proactive individual who is able to divide his attention, keep rapid momentum, and provide direction for LCI Education networks’ cross-functional teams who address strategic and tactical business issues and needs across the different departments;
- A driven professional dedicated to delivering end-to-end business solutions using Microsoft Dynamics and other technological aspects as levers.
- Unlimited Online Technical Training using top tech platforms;
- Certification Exams reimbursements (under some conditions);
- International company established for more than 50 years;
- Organization constantly aware of new technologies;
- Network constantly growing;
- Daycare in the workplace;
- Regular (permanent) full-time position;
- Group Insurance Plan;
- Retirement Savings Plan;
- Company located in downtown Montreal; the Business Analyst is based in Montreal, at 1400, du Fort Street.
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
We support an affirmative action program and invite visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities to apply.
Note that adaptation measures can be offered to people with disabilities according to their needs. We invite you to make such demands if appropriate.