ellicom leverages knowledge by designing competitive and innovative training strategies for organizations. Relying heavily on research & development to drive learning designs, ellicom’s team is creative, dynamic, and looking for like-minded team members who are open-minded, team-oriented and fearless.
Today, ellicom is a successful global learning provider servicing governments, crown corporations and Fortune 500 customers. It relies on a multidisciplinary team of more than 80 professionals, all passionate about training, located in Quebec, Ontario and Morocco. This team is composed of instructional designers, educational technology experts, multimedia designers and developers. ellicom works with organisations of all sizes and industries providing its clients with customized advisory services and exceptional support each step of the way, whatever their needs and challenges may be in terms of training strategies and skills enhancement. In recent years, our major clients have included Air Canada, Sobeys, Intact Insurance, the Canadian Development Bank, Bombardier, Total, the SAQ (Quebec liquor board), Desjardins Group, and UNICEF.
SUMMARY OF THE FUNCTION
The incumbent of the position reports to the Educational Pedagogical Designer and Team Manager. The Educational Writer/Editor will write the teaching scenarios, training contents and the evaluations for various online courses in close collaboration with the educational team. Your participation in scripting and revising of the texts is essential as well as the respect of the deadlines.
- Write storyboards, trainings contents and assessments for various online courses in French and English;
- Participate in validating the finished product;
- Work closely with the educational and production team;
- Work together with content experts in the process of developing training content;
- Support and advise the various internal departments in writing messages intended for internal communication tools (corporate documents, letters, press releases, newsletters, websites, emails, advertisements, etc.);
- Provide linguistic support for all corporate communications;
- Participate, upon request, in the coordination and production of certain special projects.
- Diploma in writing, communication or any other related field;
- 3-4 years of writing experience;
- Excellent command of the syntax, grammar and spelling of French and English;
- Knowledge in the design of teaching materials (an asset);
- Knowledge of the skill-based approach (an asset).
-The position requires a person who is good at multitasking.
- In addition to demonstrating solid text-processing skills, rigor and synthesis, he/she will be creative in writing attractive internal communications messages.
This team player will use his talents to help the various departments of the company.
- Finally, the ideal candidate must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously while respecting the deadlines.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
We subscribe to an access to equality program and invite visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities to apply. Note that adaptation measures can be offered to disabled people according to their needs. We invite you to make a request if necessary.