As a global leader in the field of digital learning, ellicom designs efficient training strategies that are interactive and learner-centered. Since 2002, we have developed state-of-the-art expertise in the use of learning technologies to deploy creative and innovative solutions.
We offer customized consulting services and support for the design and implementation of training programs of all kinds (including online training, classroom training, blended learning, immersive learning, gamification, social learning, and simulations).
We provide our clients with a multidisciplinary team of over 90 passionate professionals who have worked on thousands of projects for Fortune 500 companies in Quebec, Canada, and internationally. Our major clients include Air Canada, UNICEF, Canada Post Corporation, Sobeys, Bayer, Intact Insurance, the Canadian Development Bank, Bombardier, Total, the SAQ (Quebec liquor board), and CN, among many others.
You will be responsible for designing and launching new products and services, including our next-generation virtual campus for our students registered with ilasallecampus, and as part of an Online Program Management (OPM) initiative that we will take to market. This will include conducting market research; generating product requirements; determining specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; and developing marketing strategies.
- Conduct research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors' products.
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Drive market share by working with sales to develop product sales strategies.
- Assess product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with production teams.
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Creativity, drive and leadership! Set goals and achieve them!
- Bilingualism (French and English)
- Product management experience (2-3 years min)
- Product development experience (2-3 years min)
- Requirements analysis; pricing, planning and competitive analysis
- A solid understanding of tech infrastructures, especially Moodle
- Excellent command of the syntax, grammar and spelling of French and English
- Knowledge and command of the tools and resources used in writing and editing (Office suite)
- Punctuality, versatility and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while respecting deadlines
- Sales planning
- Financial planning