High School Representative
The High School Representative (HSR) is a campus-based position, working out of LaSalle College Vancouver (LCV), that markets to High Schools in a given territory to generate interest among students, teachers, guidance counselors and principals. HSRs must be able to conduct research, study LCV programs, and deliver educating and entertaining presentations in High School classes. In addition, the HSR is responsible for monthly and annual high school visits, presentations, workable inquiries and enrollment plans to assist in the matriculation of students. The HSR has the responsibility to conduct such activities in accordance with federal, provincial, accreditation and LCV policies and regulations, and consistent with the highest ethical standards.
Key Job Elements:
· Meet annual high school visit, presentation, inquiry, and application plans. Collects quality, workable inquiries. Employs good qualifying techniques to meet conversion targets.
· Identifies appropriate students to schedule appointments with ADAs. Proactively follows up with inquiries to ensure appropriate service. Assists Admissions and other departments with matriculation of students.
· Effectively lead the Spring Break SWEAT program in partnership with local High Schools and campus Academic department.
· Manages high school territory by developing and building rapport with a variety of departments and creating a comprehensive marketing plan. Schedules and conducts presentations in appropriate classes. Maintains a future calendar as recorded in Outlook calendar daily.
· Demonstrates solid administrative skills including timeliness of returning calls, emails and completion of departmental reports.
· Utilizes technology, public speaking skills, current industry and LCV school information and all presentation materials to deliver effective multimedia presentations.
· Participates in appropriate recruitment and enrollment events, which include occasional evenings and weekends.
· Office days to be conducted on campus. Support and lead on campus HS tours and presentations.
Reports To: High School Program Team Lead & Marketing and Communications Manager
Interacts With: A wide variety of internal and external stakeholders.
Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
§ Bachelor’s degree preferred. An associate’s degree from a similar institution, with additional experience will also be considered.
§ Sales results oriented
§ Computer literate, working knowledge of MS Office.
· Excellent teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work with people from a variety of social, economic and cultural backgrounds.
· Self-motivated, ability to work independently, problem solve and demonstrate sound judgment.
· Must be accountable and outcome-driven.
· Ability to manage outreach activities through effective telephone, time management and organization skills.
· Ethical in all recruitment activities. Must adhere to federal, state and accreditation standards as it applies to Admissions recruitment, marketing and sales.
· Sincere interest in helping others achieve life goals. Highly ethical.
· Must have reliable vehicle, a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record. Must have good credit and qualify for or possess a credit card.
· Ability to lift and transport at least 35 pounds of presentation materials.
· Ability to complete overnight travel, as needed.
· Ability to adapt to changing assignments and multiple priorities, ability to manage multiple tasks and successfully meet deadlines.
While we thank all applicants for their interest only those applicants who meet the specific job requirements will be contacted.