Director of Sales for LAB Vancouver
Languages Across Borders (LAB) is part of t he LCI Education Network which is p resent today on 5 continents, the LCI Education network has 23 higher education campuses and some 3,000 employees who train, each year, more than 17,000 students around the world. From one country to another, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which allows greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deeper respect towards the various cultures .
LAB Vancouver is an award-winning language school located in the trendy district of Yaletown in downtown Vancouver. Since 1992, LAB Vancouver has been Canadian-own and Canadian-run, providing quality and professional English classes for students from more than 95 countries, connecting each and every one to the world with English.
The ideal candidate profile for this position is someone who thrives in a dynamic, fast paced and metrics driven environment; enjoys a challenge; possesses a strong achiever mindset and is motivated by ambitious goals.
The Director of Sales is responsible for motivating and leading a team of advisors representing the major student markets for LAB Vancouver. Reporting to President of LaSalle College Vancouver , the Director of Sales is responsible for developing and operationalizing comprehensive and strategic marketing and sales strategies cognizant of target market identification and penetration, competition, country specific and global opportunities, targeted messaging and aligned tactics such as: pricing, advertising, promotions and events, that support the achievement of student recruitment activities within LAB .
Key Job Responsibilities:
Abilities and Attributes:
· Demonstrated leadership capability
· Can-do attitude; team builder and team player
· Relationship builder with the flexibility and finesse to manage by influence
· Possesses superior verbal, written and listening skills; a skilled communicator
· Works independently, and effectively, under pressure and without supervision
· Proven skills in cross-cultural communication and understanding
· Ability to establish and maintain a positive relationship with international, local and internal clients and partners;
· Aptitude to be a disciplined leader and ability to take initiative, as required.
We subscribe to an Equality Access Program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply.
Adapted measures or tools can be offered to people with regard to their functional limitation (physical, auditory, visual, etc.) or in connection with their disorder (learning, mental health, neurological disorder, etc.).