Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education Network has 23 post-secondary campuses and approximately 3000 employees who train more than 17,000 students worldwide each year. LCI Melbourne specialises in tertiary-level art, design and digital media. The Academy was established in 1998 to meet the demand for innovative education programs in creative, design-based studies.
Under the supervision of the Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Director will be responsible for leading their team in the development of advertising and promotional strategies as well as events for local, national and international recruitment activities. The Marketing Director must ensure that the organization’s strategic objectives are met and have a positive influence on the brand and its growth .
- Act as a strategic partner to the Vice President of Marketing and guide and add value to corporate strategies and priorities;
- Ensure the implementation and deployment of the strategic plan and the monitoring of the group’s marketing activities in order to promote the brand image;
- Ensure the planning and management of the business unit’s budget;
- Lead the team’s activities related to the recruitment of domestic and international students in order to achieve certain targets;
- Collaborate with other sectors or divisions to better understand the target market and constantly improve the processes and positioning of the campuses for which they are responsible (locally, nationally or internationally);
- Collaborate with the digital marketing manager to integrate digital strategies and ensure the optimization of their deployment (social media, advertising, etc.);
- Carry out, supervise and track the progress of studies on the positioning of campuses with regard to the market and skill levels, and analyze the results of the projects implemented;
- Manage and approve all advertising, promotional, event and partnership projects;
- Supervise communications and press relations related to their region;
- Negotiate with certain suppliers;
- Manage, coach, engage and mobilize employees in their department and act as an agent of change for the entire company;
- Support the Vice President of Marketing in the management of special projects;
- All other related tasks.
- University degree in marketing or equivalent;
- 10 years of marketing experience, including at least 3 years of experience in a corporate environment;
- Relevant experience in digital marketing;
- Very comfortable with technology;
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment;
- Be creative and results-oriented;
- Demonstrate the ability to maintain excellent interpersonal relationships;
- Open-mindedness with regard to the world and diversity;
- Experience in personnel management.
Our Marketing Director is an autonomous person who is effective in their work and who, with their values, dynamism and skills, develops different marketing strategies directed towards student recruitment at the domestic, national and international level. They demonstrate leadership, creativity and rigour. They also have experience in developing skills and coaching their employees.