Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education Network has 23 post-secondary campuses and approximately 3000 employees who train more than 17,000 students worldwide each year.
Reporting to the VP Admission, the candidate will be responsible for continuous interaction with the global businesses (CRM, Customer Service, Admissions, Marketing…) and IT teams (CRM, CMS, Integration, BI, ERP,… ) to identify points of collaboration and business consistency.
This position will play a critical role by managing the development backlog, with the objective of facilitating the behavioral changes required by the front- end channels. By delivering new functionality and managing changes to current systems, this position will play a key role in improving sales productivity, growing the customer base, increasing customer satisfaction, and improving the team member and customer experience. This position will lead in the design, documentation, testing, implementation and change management .
The main focuses of the role are on a cohesive business process, technical solution and data architecture to meet the needs of the global CRM businesses in order to empower the network and channels to achieve their goals.
As CRM Product owner your detailed missions are:
- Management and evolution of the CRM portfolio according to business expectations:
- Working from the business needs to define project requirements by creating high-level business architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems and platforms as they enable the business teams
- Improve business solution adoption by working with business teams on all phases and implementation timelines
- Work with IT teams to improve and refine consistency between systems, allowing them to build and offer a unified user experience
- Working with the Data Scientists, identify and provide requirements to capture and extract CRM data sets for Business Intelligence & Analytics usage
- Continually work along with the IT teams to ensure the overall integrity of the software architecture and validate it against the business requirements
2. Continuous improvement of our products:
- Represent business needs throughout the IT groups for a more integrated internal and external products into a cohesive user experience
- Produce recommendations and guidelines on projects implementations and ensure that the solution meets the business needs
- Manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture, in order to define the right services to deliver the SLA to the business
- Plan and recommend new technologies in collaboration with other IT teams, aligning business needs with the overall organization and market trends, and ensure a timely application of these recommendations
3. Support of business teams:
- Ensure all the associated teams responsible for delivering the components of the operation have documented and tested all elements of the operations environment
- Ensure that all the associated business teams have documented and tested the business aspects and are properly staffed to support the business need
- Identify and interact with business stakeholders to make sure their needs are being met, and facilitate post mortems and analysis on project deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and 5 to 8 years’ progressive experience in project management/business analysis/process design in an AGILE environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit and communication is a must
- Strong time-management skills and attention to detail; capable of tracking, managing, and resolving many issues efficiently
- Very agile and adaptable, experience working across organizational boundaries on a local and global basis preferred
- Proficiency with time tracking and collaboration tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, JIRA, SharePoint).
- Understanding of information technology foundations (e.g. networking, application architecture, hardware/infrastructure, authentication/authorization).
- Bilingual English and French, Spanish is a plus.
Note that only those candidates that are being considered will be contacted. We are committed to an equal access employment program, and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. Adapted procedures or tools may be offered to some people with regard to their functional limitation (physical, auditory, visual, etc.) or their disability (learning, mental health, neurological, etc.). We invite you to make a request if necessary