resent today on 5 continents, the LCI Education network consists of 23 select higher education institutions, and some 3000 employees offering instruction to over 17,000 students throughout the world each year in several fields of study, including: Fashion, arts and design; Beauty; VFX and video games; Social sciences and education; Business and technologies; Hotel management and tourism, etc.
Under the supervision of the Vice President of Admissions, the incumbent is responsible for aligning the network’s operational and marketing excellence activities to ensure an optimal customer experience. They are responsible for working with all campuses in the network to ensure that marketing and admissions departments excel.
- Support the marketing team and the admissions team in the improvement of business processes;
- Ensure the optimal customer experience and train employees in this approach to ensure the necessary support;
- Implement strategies and establish simplified processes and tools to support communication and customer experience;
- Conduct and identify market research and data analysis on best operational practices for LCI education’s main campuses;
- Develop training and coaching strategies for employees (skills development, customer service, operational excellence, etc.);
- Ensure that customer satisfaction and customer experience are aligned with needs;
- Ensure the logistics of advertising material (prepare and send advertising material to our third parties and necessary documentation to agents, students, etc.);
- Develop methods/tools to determine the level of customer satisfaction (surveys, reports, etc.);
- Develop and create ways to engage the student community (social networks, influencers, spokespersons, etc.);
- Showcase the results of the department’s initiatives on a regular basis.
- University degree in marketing or equivalent;
- 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in a similar role;
- Very comfortable with technology;
- Excellent command of French and English;
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills;
- Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment;
- Be creative and results-oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Open-mindedness with regard to the world and diversity;
- Positive attitude;
- Ability to work independently.
Note that only those candidates that are being considered will be contacted.
We are committed to an equal access employment program, and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply.
Adapted procedures or tools may be offered to some people with regard to their functional limitation (physical, auditory, visual, etc.) or their disability (learning, mental health, neurological, etc.). We invite you to make a request if necessary.