Computer Graphics/Infographics Teacher
Inter-Dec College is seeking candidates to teach in our new DVS program: COMPUTER GRAPHICS/INFOGRAPHICS
Since our founding in 1983, Inter-Dec College has set ourselves apart with quality training, a variety of programs and excellent student services.
In 1989, the College took a significant step to expand our programs by partnering with the LCI Education network. This enabled us to offer more than 10 professional options in four different fields of study: Beauty, Interior Design, Digital Arts, and VFX & Game Design.
Through the programs offered at Inter-Dec College, students can acquire the professional knowledge and skills required for the job market, as well as learn all about the latest technologies.
The Digital Arts School at Inter-Dec College is seeking teachers for its DVS program in Computer Graphics/Infographics.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Teach theoretical and practical materia
- Assign, correct and evaluate class work and final projects
- Follow up with students to ensure successful academic progress
- Answer student questions and help them acquire the course’s skill elements
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Help Computer Graphics/Infographics students complete the necessary learning objectives in graphic design, digital photography, electronic publication, computer graphics, printing and publication
- Teach Adobe Creative Cloud applications in a competent manner using demonstrations, while providing practical learning activities for digital or print media
OTHER PROFESSIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure policies, regulations and class procedures are followed on campus and during any College activities
- Review the policies, procedures and regulations outlined in policies and the Teacher’s Manual
- Ensure the classroom is a safe and healthy place
- Use effective teaching strategies
- Use effective techniques to stimulate student interest and enthusiasm for the material
- Boost learning retention
- Provide prompt, specific feedback to students about their work and their behavior
- Provide opportunities for all students to apply their knowledge and skills
- Degree in Infographics/Graphic Design
- Bachelor’s degree in vocational education or working to complete this degree
- 3 years of full-time experience in graphic design or a related field
- Proficiency with both PC and Mac operating systems
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud (Creative & Design), Office 365
Only the selected candidates will be contacted.
We subscribe to an equal employment opportunity program and we invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities to submit their application.
Note that support or adapted tools may be offered to persons with disabilities based on their needs. We invite you to make a request, if necessary.