The LCI Education network has 23 higher education campuses and some 3000 employees that educate more than 17,000 students from around the world, each year. From country to country, LCI Education promotes program harmonization allowing for more flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deeper respect for the various cultures represented.
The Agent Success Manager guarantees the success of the agents affiliated with the LCI Education network. He will possess an integral view of the relationships that agents maintain and of their experience with our organization. He will keep in mind the various points of contact and the different components of the total experience, which has an impact on their loyalty.
The Agent Success Manager relies on several tools to excel in his duties, especially a dedicated portal that allows agents to perform on-line follow-up of their student application files, to find out more about our programs and, ultimately, remain informed about what happens on our campuses.
- Align people, technologies, business processes and information within the organization so that the affiliated agents are excited about dealing with LCI Education;
- Leverage tools and resources to ensure engagement and adoption of the agent portal;
- Compile different ideas, implement strategies and develop and prioritize roadmaps in order to shape the portal for the agents;
- Develop new features to foster agents’ participation on and commitment to this web platform;
- Develop a sound knowledge of international recruitment through agencies, competitors and market trends;
- Identify user profiles and analyze their needs in order to guarantee that the portal fulfills their needs at all times;
- Cooperate with the various departments within the organization to keep the portal content up to date;
- Ensure that the necessary information is seamlessly transmitted to the agents and eliminate sources of conflict;
- Put together internal international admissions teams so that they can, in turn, organize training sessions for the agents, for either basic training or updates;
- Manage the CRM database and protect the data’s integrity;
- Measure the performance of the agents’ platform, prepare analytical reports based on CRM and statistical reports by region;
- Develop and implement Agent loyalty program;
- Develop (including writing), integrate and send all communications to the international agents and to the internal international admissions teams (newsletters, communications, webinars);
- Ensure the respect, communication and enhancement of business processes and policies;
- Work collaboratively with other departments to ensure agent commissions are proactively communicated and executed according to the respective contracts;
- Participate in planning and coordinating promotional activities and events;
- Coordinate the distribution of promotional materials and information;
- Participate in the development and coordination of special and one-time projects;
- Collaborate with those involved in the organization in order to continuously improve brand positioning as a whole.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Commerce or Communication;
- Three to five years’ related experience in Marketing and Communication in international markets;
- Experience working with recruitment agents (an asset);
- Proficiency in English is mandatory;
- Bilingualism: also fluent in French or Spanish;
- Command of a third language is an asset (Spanish, Portuguese or Mandarin);
- Knowledge of web content management software (CMS) and HTML (an asset);
- Familiarity with roadmap software (Aha!, an asset);
- Experience with CRM (Microsoft Dynamics, an asset);
- Excellent practical knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- The use of digital media and tools such as CRM in the context of the global strategy is important. Therefore, the candidate will need to demonstrate a high level of comfort in the use of technologies;
- Availability to work evenings and weekends in order to participate in events or to communicate with people in different time zones;
- The candidate must be able to travel abroad occasionally.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills (skills in dynamic presentations are an asset);
- Proven skills in cross-cultural communication and understanding;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to multitask while maintaining focus on processes and results;
- Ability to establish and maintain a positive relationship with international, local and internal clients and partners;
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a high-performance team with minimum supervision;
- Aptitude to be a disciplined leader and ability to take initiative, as required.
- Dynamic and multicultural team;
- International company in operation for over 60 years;
- Constantly growing network;
- In-house childcare facilities;
- Regular (permanent) full-time position;
- Group insurance;
- Retirement savings plan;
- Health and wellbeing program;
- Company located in downtown Montreal.
Please note that only those candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.
To shorten the text, we have used the neutral third person plural in the singular sense.
We subscribe to an equal employment opportunity program and we invite visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities to submit their applications.