Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education Network has 23 post-secondary campuses and approximately 3000 employees who train more than 17,000 students worldwide each year.
Reporting to LCI Education Digital Marketing Director, you will work closely with stakeholders across the business and development organization to analyze marketing performance to business strategy.
For our rapidly growing digital marketing department we are looking for a Digital BI Analyst who will be responsible for the implementation and operationalization of business intelligence solutions at the operational and marketing level. Your primary goal will be to build lead and own the implementation of digital analytics solutions on LCI Education web properties. Your secondary goal will be to build automated reporting capabilities in order to answer the needs of the business units the department supports.
Configuration of BI solutions
- Is responsible for the implementation and operationalization of business intelligence solutions at the operational, marketing and financial levels;
- Performs the required technical analysis and ensures that the right tools are used according to the type of development to be carried out in collaboration with the technical teams or the necessary external resources;
- Collects, backs up, organizes and centralizes data for processing;
- Manages the configuration and use of tools (ex: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase, Tableau, BigQuery, data warehouses, etc.).
- Evaluate the multichannel impact of marketing activities on engagement, sales and ROI;
- Use data-mining and other analytical techniques to gain insight into clients to improve the effectiveness of communications, campaigns and experiences;
- Develop ad hoc analyses on request;
- Deliver report and dashboard requirements to deliver insight;
- Train peers, internal partners and internal clients on the use and interpretation of analytics and measurement tools.
Contribute to the development of our BI solutions
- Contributes to the definition of the relational model in the production database and proceeds to the configuration and update of the database in the production environment;
- Identifies interesting technological solutions to improve internal processes.
Skills and requirements
- Bachelor or master’s in Business Administration or Information Technology;
- Master’s degree in Business intelligence an asset;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in similar functions (marketing analyst, business intelligence);
- Very good knowledge of Web information technologies (social media, SEO, ergonomics, functional analysis, marketing and advertising, etc.);
- Mastery of business intelligence tools, database systems, query tools and mastery of various programming languages (Oracle, MySQL, SQL, etc.);
- Very good knowledge of Google Analytics and Adwords;
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite Proficiency (including Excel);
- Very good knowledge of data manipulation languages (SQL, MySQL, SQL standard BigQuery);
- Ability to learn and adapt to rapidly changing technological environments;
- Ability to work under pressure and on multiple files simultaneously;
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis, professional rigor;
- Respectful of the confidentiality of the data he treats;
- Autonomy, ability to work under minimal supervision;
- You are a team player eager to connect with and guide people to achieve the best results;
- You’re known to have strong communication skills to communicate professionally and effectively. with constituents, vendors and colleagues – through email, conference calls and in person meetings;
- Bilingual (English being a requirement, French, Spanish as a second language is a plus).
Note that only those candidates that are being considered will be contacted. We are committed to an equal access employment program, and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. Adapted procedures or tools may be offered to some people with regard to their functional limitation (physical, auditory, visual, etc.) or their disability (learning, mental health, neurological, etc.). We invite you to make a request if necessary.