Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education Network has 23 post-secondary campuses and approximately 3000 employees who train more than 17,000 students worldwide each year.
As Senior Sitecore .Net Developer, you will be responsible for creating and modifying features in our various web applications. You will collaborate in the planning, analysis, design, construction and testing of these solutions.
As a senior resource, you will also handle the most complex issues and act as a mentor for the junior resources of the team.
- Design and implement new components or enhancements to existing components;
- Work with analysts, architects and software engineers to define and deliver quality technical solutions that meet the requirements;
- Work in a stand-alone, dynamic, Scrum / PMP-oriented process environment;
- Act as a mentor and share knowledge with the team
- Find solutions to the most complex problems
- Recognize and adapt to frequent changes in priorities and direction as business needs change.
- Advanced skills in Sitecore development;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Experience in REST / SOAP API integration
- Ability to solve complex problems;
- Ability to collaborate, communicate, learn and transfer your knowledge;
- Knowledge of SSIS and SSRS an asset;
- Minimum 5 years experience in software development with .Net and MS SQL;
- Diploma of College Studies or Bachelor of Science, Computer Option or related field;
- Sitecore Knowledge
- Bilingualism in oral and written form (French and English).
- Unlimited online technical training using leading technology platforms;
- Reimbursement of certification exams (under certain conditions);
- International company established for more than 60 years;
- Network constantly growing;
- Daycare in the workplace;
- Regular (permanent) full-time position;
- Collective insurance;
- Retirement Savings Plan;
- Company located in downtown Montreal; the .Net Developer is based in Montreal, at 1400, rue du Fort.
Note that only those candidates that are being considered will be contacted. We are committed to an equal access employment program, and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply. Adapted procedures or tools may be offered to some people with regard to their functional limitation (physical, auditory, visual, etc.) or their disability (learning, mental health, neurological, etc.). We invite you to make a request if necessary.