Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education Network has 23 post-secondary campuses and approximately 3000 employees who train more than 17,000 students worldwide each year.
The Delivery Director is responsible for ensuring that the services delivered by his teams of solution developers and architects are aligned with LCI's needs and business strategy. He is responsible for the delivery team’s performance in the implementation and evolution of business solutions. The Delivery Director:
- Contributes directly to the achievement of LCI's strategy, development, quality and performance of business solutions;
- Oversees project delivery teams, which are teams of solution developers and architects;
- Ensures the delivery of projects from his/her portfolio. In this regard, manages the delivery team and "DevOps" cells, work monitoring, risk scope and range management and reporting;
- Ensures the connection with technology suppliers to support strategic IT supply management, particularly at the solution level;
- Ensures compliance with existing methodologies and standards and that the work in progress is in line with the approved scope, budget and schedule;
- Develops and advises the IT team on increasing talent and skills in the organization and ensures the flexibility and overall skills of staff in times of high demand;
- Manages capacity in the assessment of requests and balancing of resources in project delivery;
- Monitors the performance of the delivery team and generates reports on a set of metrics and performance indicators based on IT service delivery;
- Monitors the evolution of technology, working methods and techniques associated with all aspects of computing;
- Remains proactive and on the lookout for technologies and tools that may be of interest to LCI.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or IT Management;
- 15 years of relevant experience in IT service delivery;
- 10 years of experience in a management role;
- Experience in managing multicultural teams located on various continents;
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex and diverse problems;
- Demonstrated ability to define and implement a technological strategy;
- Demonstrated ability to plan and structure projects;
- Thorough business acumen and ability to translate the operational aspect of business into a technological and strategic report;
- Structure, organization and rigor;
- Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships and work in a team;
- Leadership, ability to lead individuals to achieve their goals, unifying;
- PMP, Agile, ITIL certification - an asset;
- Perfectly bilingual (French, English).
From the Montreal office, in collaboration with resources located in Montreal and Casablanca, the Delivery Director will oversee delivery for the following elements:
- Portfolio of application projects and its collateral activities
- IT delivery reports (including performance indicators)
- Definition and communication of delivery guidelines and best practices
- Development of norms and standards
- Contractual agreements and application performance levels
- Recruitment needs
- Capacity management reports
Type of employment: Full Time
- IT – Delivery : 15 years (Required)
- Management : 10 years (Required)
- Montreal, QC (Required)
- Travel: 10% Morocco and other LCI business centers.
- French and English (Required)
- International organization established for more than 50 years ago;
- Business in constant growth;
- On the lookout for new technologies;
- Regular permanent position 37,5 hours per week;
- Access to an international network;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- Group insurance;
- Retirement savings plan;
- Daycare in the workplace;
- Health and Wellness Program.
Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
We support an affirmative action program and invite visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities to apply.
Note that adaptation measures can be offered to people with disabilities according to their needs. We invite you to make such demands, if appropriate