DIRECTOR, DIGITAL MARKETING
The LCI Education network has 23 higher education campuses and some 3000 employees that educate more than 17,000 students from around the world, each year. From country to country, LCI Education promotes program harmonization allowing for more flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deeper respect for the various cultures represented.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, the Director of Digital Marketing is mandated to develop and execute the organization's digital marketing strategy to contribute to the local, national and international recruitment of students, to raising awareness and consideration for the Campuses and LCI Network brands, and to the engagement of stakeholders essential to their growth.
Specifically, the digital marketing director's mandate includes:
• Evolve and optimize the organization's digital strategy in an omni-channel context and an environment of integrated marketing technologies including web platforms, CRM, tools Marketing automation and measurement tools;
• Define the service offer to the different campuses in order to optimize investment, the performance of marketing activities and the responsibility of regional marketing teams (North America, Latin America, Europe, North Africa and Asia-Pacific) taking into account regional objectives and cultural differences;
• Develop and deploy testing and measurement approaches; identify and track performance indicators and campaign results;
• Orchestrate change management to ensure the acceptability of new ways of doing things, tools and technologies - being sensitive to the importance of popularizing and socializing concepts and marketing information;
• Plan the evolution and operationalization of different systems (web platforms, CRM, marketing automation, etc.) deploy through the network worldwide;
• Develop trusting relationships with all campuses and business units to promote efficient use of tools;
• Prioritize on an ongoing basis developments, improvements, projects and requests from the network;
• Track innovations and implement best practices in digital marketing (SEO/SEM, RTB, marketing automation, social media, email marketing, aggregators, directories, etc.);
• Make recommendations to improve the "ROI" of marketing programs and campaigns;
• Implement best practices for change management (analysis, communication, readiness and deployment);
• Track and manage budgets and provide analysis to assess tool performance and their contributions to business objectives (revenue performance results);
• Negotiate with suppliers;
• Mobilize and oversee the digital marketing team;
• Contribute through its knowledge of the digital environment to the evolution of the digital educational platform - an important growth driver for LCI Education on a global scale.
• University degree in marketing, e-business or related training;
• Google Adwords and Analytics Certification;
• Excellent mastery of Marketing technologies (from planning to implementation);
• 8 to 10 years of experience in the field and in digital marketing team management;
• Ability and above all great interest in working with partners from different cultures;
• Exceptional marketing operational experience, as well as financial, results and data analysis
• Strong ability to prioritize and delegate;
• Intellectual curiosity and on the lookout for best practices in digital marketing;
• Leadership and credibility in his area of expertise;
• Experience in web project management;
• Interest and openness to travel as part of his duties;
• Excellent command of English and French, both oral and written; Spanish (an asset);
The Director of Digital Marketing maintains a results-oriented collaborative culture, with high-performing people and creates a climate in which they are concerned with achieving goals, innovation and diversity of ideas. By approaching situations from a global perspective and taking into account the international context of the organization, the Director of Digital Marketing makes sound and appropriate decisions and communicates effectively.