Present today on 5 continents, the LCI Education network consists of 22 post-secondary campuses in 12 countries, and some 2000 employees offering instruction to over 12,000 students throughout the world each year. From one country to the next, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which makes for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect towards the various cultures it works with.
Status: Contract, 27h / week
Salary: To be discussed
Start date: As soon as possible
SUMMARY OF THE FUNCTION
We are looking for teachers in aesthetics for the winter session 2018.
· Teaching theoretical material using power point presentations
· Teaching practical material
· Give, correct and evaluate final work and projects
· Follow up with students to ensure their good progress
· Respond to their questions, help them to acquire the competencies covered by the course.
· DEP in aesthetics
· 3 years of experience and BAC in education (an asset);
· Good theoretical knowledge (system of the human body, cosmetology, analysis of the skin);
· Good practical knowledge (facial, hair removal and manicure);
· Product knowledge: Academy, Nelly de Veuyst;
· Be dynamic, available and professional;
· Be open-mind;
· Be aware of trends in the aesthetic environment.
We are committed to an equal opportunity program and are inviting women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities to apply.
Please note that accommodations can be provided to people with disabilities based on their needs. We invite you to apply if necessary.