Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education Network has 22 post-secondary campuses and approximately 2000 employees who train more than 12,000 students worldwide each year. From one country to another, LCI Education emphasizes the harmonization of its programs which allow a greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deeper respect towards the various cultures encountered.
The Academy of Design Australia specialises in tertiary-level art, design and digital media. The Academy was established in 1998 to meet the demand for innovative education programs in creative, design-based studies. Graduates are prepared via a concentrated course – the equivalent contact hours of a four-year university course, delivered in three years.
- Reach and ideally exceed the targets set by management for student recruitment;
- Act as an expert agent with applicants who wish to join the ADA courses;
- Inform by phone, email or in person, the potential clients on courses offered by the school;
- Perform customer reminders and the required follow-up with customers to maximize enrollment;
- Enter and update the information and the computing data in the customer management system (CRM);
- In collaboration with the program managers, ensure the comprehensive evaluation of candidates' files according to admissions criteria, requirements and school quota programs;
- Analyze the candidate’s files concerning diplomas, studies and experiences presented in support of their application;
- Analyze problematic files relating to candidate’s applications for admission and, if necessary, submit them to the head of admissions for decision;
- Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders;
- Get closely involved in the development of strategies to maximize the generation of "lists of potential students" and ensure the volume of requests for information received;
- Develop sales activities necessary to achieve the enrollment targets;
- Hold a stand during school visits, Open House days, careers fairs, virtual workshops and other promotional events;
- Write and update the information documents and automatic responses used for follow-ups by email;
- Keep abreast for the best practices of the trade, industry and competition, regarding student recruitment and promotion of educational institutions.
- Excellent level of english (written and oral);
- At least 2 years of sales experience, marketing or customer service;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Suite and comfortable with technology.
The candidate must be dynamic and show quick learning abilities. While demonstrating rigor and professionalism, the candidate should be aware of importance of customer service . Moreover, she/he must be passionate about sales.
We support an affirmative action program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous peoples and persons with disabilities to apply. We used the masculine as neutral gender to refer to both women and men. Note that adaptation measures can be offered to people with disabilities according to their needs. We invite you to make such demands if appropriate.