• Advanced level in English.
• Functional level in French
• Spanish as mother tongue.
• Volunteer work at the library during high school.
• Worked as reception clerk for one and a half years.
• Understanding of the antics of different cultures and able to adapt in accordance to a multicultural work environment.
• Respectful and with good disposition to give help.
• Able to find solutions by addressing problems with a multidisciplinary approach.
• Worked for six months for Winners departmental as sales floor staff.
• Worked for one year and a half as a reception clerk.
Santo Tomás de Aquino High School Caracas, Venezuela
Graduated June 2009
Up to third year Liberal Arts major at Metropolitan University, Caracas, Venezuela.
• Six months English program and Business English certificate at ILSC Montreal.
Currently studying at LaSalle College; Business Management program.