• Excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to work well with others
• Able to learn and apply quickly and effectively
• Hard working, detail oriented, able to multitask, possess a strong commitment
and positive attitude towards work
Jack & Jones Laval August 2016
Carrefour Laval, QC
• Sales/customer service
Passion Soccer Juvenile Soccer Camp (summer) Summer 2016
Soccer Camp Monitor
Sports X – Pro, Laval, QC
• Responsible for training children of various ages the various Soccer skills and drills
• Responsible for the safety of the children throughout the duration of the camp
• Maintaining the grounds tidy after the children are finished playing.
• Ensuring the children are on time and prepared for the activities.
• Staying with the children until they are picked up by their parents at the end of extended day care.
Costco Wholesale - part time (seasonal Christmas) December 2014
5701 AutoRoute TransCanada, Pointe -Claire, QC
General help such as:
• Packaging of groceries
• Collecting and organizing the carts outside
• Restocking shelves
Toys R US - Customer Service - part time (seasonal Christmas) December 2013
2600 Boul. Daniel Johnson, Laval, QC
• Respectfully and efficiently respond to customers' needs
• Restocking shelves where toys were missing. Ensuring store is kept neat and tidy for next business day.
General Work - Renovations Clean up
Zareh Asparian Enr (8394334 Canada Inc.)
June 2012 - present (if needed)
• Cleaning up after renovation jobs are finished
• Placing back furniture for clients once renovations are complete
Chomedey Laval - summer season
May 2011- August 2012
• Entering all availability into the Regional Soccer system
• Presence on the soccer field at least one half hour before scheduled games
• Verification of soccer fields to ensure they are safe for the children to play
• Ensuring the soccer game is played according to the Fifa rules.
• Responsible for entering in the game scores into the Soccer system within 48 hours.
• Currently studying towards a DEC in Business Management at Lasalle College
• Studied at Vanier College in General Social Studies
• Graduated Secondary 5 from Laval Liberty High School
Prix et distinctions
5x champion in G.M.A.A. soccer league and Laval
AAA L.S.E.Q. provincial finalist