Works well within a team environment
Completes each task with maximum effort
Loves interacting with people
Basic computer Knowledge and skills (I.e Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
Loisirs Sportifs CDN-NDG
Park Animator in Training
Summer 2015 & Summer 2016
• Assist in creating activities for children who can’t afford to go to day camp
• Makes sure activities are safe for kids
• Promote the program to parents in the park
• Teach kids rules and regulations of games
• Set an example of how to play respectfully
• Met the goal of bringing in 20 new people per week
Various Positions August 28th – October 23rd
• Presented food to customers with a positive attitude.
• Made and served fries with in the fresh fry timer.
• Restocked and cleaned the store thoroughly
• Took orders on the front cash and served customers with a welcoming energy
Westmount High School’s Leadership Program
August 2015 – June 2016
• Helped Students with disabilities participate in Physical Education.
• Helped Students with disabilities bake for their annual brownie sale.
• Ran intermural sport and games tournaments for students.
• Taught Physical Education classes of younger grades.
Westmount Park’s (Bouncing Boys Back to Books)
Aug.2011 – Aug. 2012
Counsellor in Training
• Provided childcare for kids from grades 3-6
• Prepared meals and snacks
• Organized activities and outings
• Coached and supervised basketball activities
• Helped children improve their reading skills
High School Diploma Obtained, Currently studying at Lasalle College
Prix et distinctions
The Westmount YMCA community Service Award