Effective multitasker, fast learner, with the ability to solve problems and to work as part of a team.
Good eye for color, texture and shape. An understanding of the characteristics of fabrics and how they can be used.
Technical skills such as pattern cutting and sewing.
An understanding of production processes.
The ability to use computer design programs.
STRADIVARIUS - INDITEX (Sept 17- Mar 18)
ACCESORIES, KNITWEAR & TRENDS DEPARTMENTS
- New designs and development proposals
- CAD and technical sheets for new developments
- Being up to date on trends, fashion brands, and general
- Trend research and analysis to accurately adapt collections
to current trends and market needs
- Research and selection of fabrics for each new development
- Direct contact with international and national suppliers
- Review of each step of the process from drawing to garment
to ensure quality
- Team work to ensure better communication and better results
- Cantera Project
- Development of Ramadán Collections for Arabic Countries
- Development of GYM Collection
- Some of my design proposal at Knitwear & Accesories department
were selected for purchase and sold in stores and online.
Fashion Design at LCI BARCELONA - FD Moda
Spanish - Native
English - Native
Catalan - Limited working proficiency
Prix et distinctions
Certificate in Advanced English - University of Cambridge
First Certificate in English - University of Cambridge