Currently located on 5 continents, the LCI Education network has 23 higher education campuses and some 3,000 employees who educate more than 17,000 students from around the world, each year.
The LCI Education network accounting and finance department is looking for a collections officer for several network divisions and companies.
The person sought must show dynamism and a quick ability to learn. While demonstrating rigor and professionalism, the collections officer must be aware of the importance of customer service. They must have a courteous and flexible approach with customers.
- Carry out the debt collection process for cases of late payment;
- Monitor open cases effectively;
- Communicate with all customers to inform them that they are late with their payment;
- Resolve debt collection problems by finding arrangements with the customer;
- Support customers in finding solutions to overdue accounts;
- Actively contribute to meeting the collections department’s targets;
- Stand in at the dinner cash register and when the cashier is absent
- College level qualification (DEC or AEC) or other equivalent training;
- Have 2 years’ experience minimum in a call center or in debt collection;
- Excellent fluency in French and English, both oral and written;
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and Excel in particular;
- Have strong communication skills and an energetic and professional negotiating manner.
- Ability to work in a team and follow precise instructions
- Ability to work to schedule
- International company in operation for over 50 years;
- Constantly growing company;
- Access to an international network;
- Scope for promotion and development;
- Downtown Montreal;
- Group insurance and retirement savings plan;
- Well-being program.
Only candidates who are selected will be contacted.
To shorten the text, we have used the neutral third person plural in the singular sense.
Support or adapted tools may be offered to individuals regarding their functional limitation (physical handicap, hearing or vision difficulties, etc.) or their disability (learning, mental health or neurological disability, etc.).