Languages: Fluent English; Intermediary Italian; Basic French; Native Portuguese
Software: Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word & Excel); Photoshop; InDesign; Illustrator (beginner); Corel Draw.
Online Tools: Full domain of trending Social Medias (Admin’s Perspective); Google Adwords & Analytics; MailChimp; Wordpress; Hootsuite; Shopify; Others
Freelancer / Digital Media Manager + Graphic Designer / Feb ‘15 to Present (Brazil)
- Social media management for lifestyle companies, including copywriting, art direction, webdesign, media and advertising planning in various platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Adwords).
- Provide metrics and data analysis to clients, comparing campaigns’ performances and writing reports.
- Created own business, “Roses are Pink“, to develop a local network in Vancouver and showcase freelance work.
Anthropologie West Vancouver / Customer Associate - Cash Wrap Expert / Mar. ‘16 to Present
- Ensure the highest level of customer care, exciding service expectations. Offer solutions to customer’s needs, building professional and genuine relationships.
- Experience in all areas: conducting financial transactions, sales, inventory management, visual merchandising development and opening and closing standards.
KBO (Textiles & Retail) / Marketing & Retail Manager / Sep ‘12 to Feb. ‘15 (Brazil)
- Managed marketing and product development teams, leading collection and budget planning, catalog production, styling and organizing launching events.
- Coordinated and designed digital marketing projects, developing websites, online catalogs and social media presence (paid and organic).
- Conducted all retail projects, supervising sales associates performance and schedule, products buying, media planning and trade marketing’s analyses.
Megadose (Fashion Brand) / Visual Production Assistant / Feb. ‘12 to Sep. ‘12 (Brazil)
- Managed all marketing campaigns and budget related with the brand’s identity digital positioning (B2B and B2C).
- Executed catalogs’ production, styling and campaigns’ art direction, designing all merchandising and advertising materials.
- Planned and executed endomarketing and inner communications campaigns. Coordinated PR office, writing press releases and original content for official publications.
Morena Rosa Group (Fashion Conglomerate) / Marketing Assistant / Feb. ‘11 to Feb. ‘12 (Brazil)
- Developed original content, campaigns and promotions for all digital medias of the Morena Rosa Group’s brands: Morena Rosa, Maria.Valentina, Zinco and Joy.
-Gave assistance and covering in loco store’s opening days, conventions and any sort of event promoted and sponsored by the Group. Wrote articles for the Groups and Morena Rosa Social Institute’s communication, supporting endomarketing actions.
Marknet (Web Solutions) / Trainee Writer / Dec. ‘09 to Dec. ‘10 (Brazil)
- Original content creation for International Fashion, including fashion shows and trend fairs, and Menswear columns for the Brazilian website “Portais da Moda” (average access rate of 2mi unique users/month).
- Online covering of Fashion Weeks and business and trend fairs around the world. Reports also republished and shared in various websites of fashion studies institutions and blogs focused on this matter, such as Senai and Sebrae.
Diploma in Fashion Merchandising / Jan. to Dec. ‘16
LaSalle College, Vancouver (BC).
Summer Course in Fashion Marketing / Jul. to Aug. ‘14
Domus Academy, Milan (Italy).
Postgraduate degree in Sales and Marketing / Apr. ‘13 to Jul. ‘14
Pontifical Catholic University, Londrina (Brazil).
Bachelor Degree in Fashion Design / Feb. ‘08 to Dec. ‘11
Maringá State University, Cianorte (Brazil).
Honors and Awards
"The reflex of the cooconing on fashion: loungewear segment" - Article published in the VII National Conference of Fashion (Brazil, Sep. 2011).
Volunteer at the New Year’s Eve Event - Lobby Assistant in Canada Place - Vancouver (BC).