Meticulous attention to detail, works best with hands and materials, equally confident working in a team and individually.
- Confident using sewing machines, overlock and cover stitch machines and steam irons
- Possesses broad knowledge of textiles and fibres
- Designed and produced many original garments
- Extensive experience in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop creating technical drawings and tech packs, among other projects
-Of Sharks And Men: Internship (Summer 2017) Menswear design assistant. Broad range of tasks- cutting and sewing samples, drafting and correcting patterns, completing tech packs etc.
- Saputo Dairy: Warehouse Clerk (Summer 2016, Montréal, Québec)
Forklift license, precise assembling of shipments.
- Delta Brunswick: Banquet Server (Winter 2014-15, Saint John, New Brunswick)
- Sobey’s Rothesay: Produce Clerk (Spring/Summer 2014, Saint John, New Brunsick)
Fast-paced. Major focus on quality control.
- CarQuest: Inventory Clerk (Fall 2014, Saint John, New Brunswick)
Warehouse work and stocking.
-Bilingual, can speak French and English
-Enrolled in Lasalle College, Menswear Design Program (Fall 2015-Spring 2018)
-Rothesay High School (2010-2014)
Advanced Placement student, Honours Graduate
-Rothesay Park Middle School (2007-2010)
Received Order of the Maple Leaf Award for community service and academic achievement, twice each year for three years.
Honors and Awards
Personal portfolio chosen among four others in graduate class for outstanding creativity and originality.