Microsoft Of ce/Excel/ Powerpoint
Marketing Manager, 01/2015 to 03/2016 Fashion Chongqing – CQ, CQ
• Team leadership Extremely organized Staff development Executed
trade shows for client partnerships on time and within budget.
• Successfully project managed numerous multi-lingual direct and email
• Collaborated with senior sales, engineering, and other business devel-
opment executives to create best practices marketing initiatives and
media positioning for vertical markets.
• Developed backend-tracking URLs to measure campaign results and
• Developed innovative and targeted collateral to support overall brand-
• Reduced marketing costs by streamlining marketing roles, leveraging
communications materials, monitoring budgets, and developing a protocol.
016-2018 Bachelor of Arts: Simon Fraser Unversity- Burnaby BC Interactive Design
2018-2021 Diploma of college students( DEC):
Fashion Marketing Lasalle College- Montreal
Honors and Awards
Used Microsoft Excel to develop inventory tracking spreadsheets. • Followed up and kept track of expected orders from court and
correspondence from opposing attorneys.
• Generated record sales by reworking client’s marketing calendar. • Consistently commended by upper management for spearheading
and leading effective marketing campaigns.
• Resolved product issue through consumer testing.