Written and Spoken
• Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel
Sales Associate, Judith & Charles (2019-Present)
• Receive and send out inventory transfers.
• Help with visual merchandising.
• Provide styling sessions to customers.
• Replenish the store and keep the back store organized.
• Prepare and send out online orders.
Social Media Marketing Intern, Laura Canada (May 2022)
• Create monthly content calendar for Instagram and Facebook.
• Schedule posts and tag products.
• Create Reels for Instagram.
• Ensure proper community management.
Social Media Marketing Intern, Margalit Azerad Haute Couture (Summer 2020)
• Write, edit, and publish content across Instagram and Facebook platforms.
• Prepare blog posts for the online website.
• Assist in optimizing the content calendar across all platforms to coincide
with new marketing and product launches.
• Work closely in organizing campaign photoshoots.
Private Tutor, Self Employed (2015-2020)
• One-on-one sessions with primary and secondary students.
• Create worksheets and formative evaluations.
Cashier, Jean-Coutu (2017-2019)
• Excellent customer service.
• Handle cash register operations.
• Help with cash count verification.
• Maintain store cleanness.
Cordonnerie Fabreville (2014-2015)
• Receive orders and process client purchases.
DEC Fashion Marketing, LaSalle College, Montreal (2019-2022)
DEC Commerce, Vanier College, Montreal (2017-2019)
• Graduated on the Dean’s Honour roll.
DES, École Arménienne Sourp Hagop, Montreal (2012-2017)