C++/C, C#, Visual Studio, Unity, Gameplay Systems, Tools and Pipeline, AI Systems, 3D Graphics Programming, GitHub
Dungeon Delvers, 3D Turn-based RPG (Unity 3D, C#)
• Worked in a team with two designers, four programmers, and a 3D modeler to develop a RPG game.
• Implemented animation and pathfinding for players and enemies.
• Implemented various gameplay systems including save/load, loot, buff/debuff, quest and abilities.
Tile Set Splitter (WPF, C#)
• Developed a tool that can edit tile sets.
• Implemented the function that can crop an imported tile set into separated sprites by inpute size value.
• Implemented the function that can export selected sprites that were cropped from tile set.
• Implemented the function that can combine selected sprites into a new tile set.
SBEngine (C++, Direct3D11, Custom Engine)
• Implemented rendering system using Direct3D11 and HLSL.
• Added graphics support including texturing, lighting, shadow mapping, post processing.
• Implemented skinned mesh with skeletal animation playback.
2D AI Library (C++, Custom Engine)
• Explored artificial intelligence techniques and concepts including pathfinding, state machine,and steering behaviours.
• Implemented a pathfinding demo with different search mode including A*, Dijkstra, BFS, and DFS.
NBKnight, 2D Sidescrolling, Action Platformer (C++, Custom Engine)
• Developed a 2D game with basic enemy AI by using a custom engine in C++.
• Developed a tile map editing tool used to create the level for NBKnight.
Bachelor of Science in Game Programming, LaSalle College Vancouver
(2018 - 2021)