- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Media Encoder
- Open Broadcaster Software (OBS)
- DaVinci Resolve
- Kit Scenarist/Final Draft
- Elgato Game Capture HD
- Microsoft Office (Including Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
- Google Drive (Including Docs, Sheets, Slides and Forms)
- Blackmagic Cameras (Including Cinema 4K, Pocket Cinema, and Ursa Mini Pro 4.6K)
- Canon Cameras (Including C100 Mark II, and 6D)
- Ricoh Theta S (360 camera)
- Arri Light Kits
- iKan Light Kits
- Kino Flo Light Kits
- Sound Device 702T
- Zoom H5
- Lavalier Mic Kits
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
- Critical Thinker
"David's World and the Cyclops Hour" - Short Film (2021)
- Producer: Handled scheduling, all major correspondence, arranging locations, food and equipment, managing the budget, and more.
- Head of post-production: Lead offline editor, created original motion graphics and green screen compositions.
STEAM 60 Second Commercial - Product Commercial (2021)
- A solo project. The entire project was done using post-production software (no filming required). Responsible for editing, motion graphics and sound design.
"My Jam" LaSalle College Vancouver - Web Series Episode (2021)
- One half of a two-man film crew. Handled roughly half of all on-set responsibilities including camera operator and location sound.
- Handled all post-production aspects including offline and online editing, motion graphics, and sound design.
"LCV Industry Cribs - LIV Design" LaSalle College Vancouver - Web Series Episode (2020)
- Worked as a one-man production and post-production crew. Responsibilities included camera operating, location sound, offline and online editing, sound design, and motion graphics.
"F3V3R DR3AM" - Music Video (2021)
- Worked as part of a team of 3 to create an original music video. Held various roles including director, cinematographer, camera operator, lead editor, creating VFX, and colour grading.
Digital Film & Video Diploma - LaSalle College Vancouver
Honors and Awards
On President's Honour List with a GPA of 4.0 from Fall 2019 term to Summer 2021 term.