Now present on 5 continents, LCI Education Network has 23 post-secondary campuses and approximately 3000 employees who train more than 17,000 students worldwide each year.
From one country to the next, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which makes for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect towards the various cultures it works with.
We are currently looking for a Regional Sales Manager - LATAM to support our Global Admission’s team in Latin America, based in Bogota, Colombia. This is a player-coach role with the mandate of delivering dynamic growth for our International Campuses in Vancouver, Montreal, Barcelona, Melbourne, and our LAB schools.
Reporting to the Vice President of Global Admissions, the Regional Recruitment Manager will own the recruitment strategy for the region.
The position will be based out of Bogota, Colombia.
As Regional Sales Manager your main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
• Inspire, manage and grow sales team;
• Lead sales efforts and promoting a customer-centered culture that strives to exceed customer needs, requirements and expectations;
• Monitor performance, coach, develop, and review performance to achieve regional goals
• Establish and develop strategic partnerships with external collaborators for the recruitment of prospective students;
• Ensuring the International Recruitment team have strong program/campus knowledge;
• Ensure proper use of CRM tools and data integrity;
• Act as Global Account Manager for current holding agencies in the region;
• Develop account plans and manage sales pipeline to achieve sales targets and drive results;
• Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth;
• Forecast quarterly and annual sales goals;
• Actively engage in business development activities including attending tradeshows, sales meetings and workshops;
• Work with the executive team to strategize big picture, tactical plans and execute on these plans to deliver explosive growth throughout the region;
• Oversee and execute strategy on company sales initiatives that contribute to global growth goals, including lead generation, events, social media, PR, branding, and more;
• Lead the team in quarterly planning, keeping track of budget, and reporting on sales initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth;
• Quarterly financial reporting and forecasting;
• Establish sales targets to meet the company objectives for the region;
• Cultivate a team-oriented, problem-solving culture focused on delivering quality solutions that facilitate business success;
• Direct and manage the team’s pipeline and forecasting, from the point of inquiry through enrollment;
• Demonstrated experience executing an international marketing plan, managing a budget/goal attainment; and, leadership to include leveraging the capabilities of a wide range of people as well as ability to inspire others;
• Connect with the targeted audience on relevant social media, communities and platforms in order to promote the institution;
• Ensures the team’s commitment to quality in recruiting the right candidates and providing the highest level of support to students and partners.
• Any other related tasks.
• University degree (Bachelor’s with business or marketing profile);
• At least 10 years overall Sales experience with proven success contributing to profitability by aligning the relationship between business and corporate level sales strategy;
• Minimum of 5 years of experience building and leading lean, high-performance teams across multiple locations;
• Knowledge of the targeted market and ideally already possesses contacts and existing relationships in the industry (asset);
• Fluent in Spanish and English, both of spoken and written. Portuguese is a plus.
• Available and willing to participate in recruitment events and activities (potentially outside of regular hours);
• Experience in student recruitment for higher education or international language training (asset).
• A dependable self-starter who bring with them a high level of ownership over their work, an enthusiastic attitude and a collaborative mindset to drive growth in the region.
• A true hunter, hungry for new deals and opportunities to drive growth either directly or towards team targets
• Excellent organizational skills;
• Ability to build and maintain a positive relationship with international, local and internal clients and partners;
• Ability to work independently or in high performance teams with minimal supervision;
• Be a disciplined leader and be able to take initiative
Note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
We have an equality program and invitations from women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginals and people with disabilities to apply. Measures or tools can easily be offered to people who respect their functional limitation (physical, auditory, visual, etc.) or related to their learning, mental health, neurological disability, etc.