As Regional Recruitment Manager your main duties and responsibilities will include the following:
- Inspire, manage and grow sales team;
- Lead sales efforts and promoting a customer-centered culture that strives to exceed customer needs, requirements and expectations;
- Monitor performance, coach, develop, and review performance to achieve regional goals
- Establish and develop strategic partnerships with external collaborators for the recruitment of prospective students;
- Ensuring the International Recruitment team have strong program/campus knowledge;
- Ensure proper use of CRM tools and data integrity;
- Act as Global Account Manager for current holding agencies in the region;
- Develop account plans and manage sales pipeline to achieve sales targets and drive results;
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth;
- Forecast quarterly and annual sales goals;
- Actively engage in business development activities including attending tradeshows, sales meetings and workshops;
- Work with the executive team to strategize big picture, tactical plans and execute on these plans to deliver explosive growth throughout the region;
- Oversee and execute strategy on company sales initiatives that contribute to global growth goals, including lead generation, events, social media, PR, branding, and more;
- Lead the team in quarterly planning, keeping track of budget, and reporting on sales initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth;
- Quarterly financial reporting and forecasting;
- Establish sales targets to meet the company objectives for the region;
- Cultivate a team-oriented, problem-solving culture focused on delivering quality solutions that facilitate business success;
- Direct and manage the team’s pipeline and forecasting, from the point of inquiry through enrollment;
- Demonstrated experience executing an international marketing plan, managing a budget/goal attainment; and, leadership to include leveraging the capabilities of a wide range of people as well as ability to inspire others;
- Connect with the targeted audience on relevant social media, communities and platforms in order to promote the institution;
- Ensures the team’s commitment to quality in recruiting the right candidates and providing the highest level of support to students and partners.
- Any other related tasks.
- University degree (Bachelor with business or marketing profile);
- At least 10 years overall Sales experience with proven success contributing to profitability by aligning the relationship between business and corporate level sales strategy;
- Minimum of 5 years of experience building and leading lean, high-performance teams across multiple locations;
- Knowledge of the targeted market and ideally already possesses contacts and existing relationships in the industry (asset);
- Available and willing to participate in recruitment events and activities (potentially outside of regular hours);
- Available and willing to travel internationally 30% of the time approximately in order to attend key events;
- Experience in student recruitment for higher education or international language training (asset).
- Fluent in Spanish, English and French.
- A dependable self-starter who bring with them a high level of ownership over their work, an enthusiastic attitude and a collaborative mindset to drive growth in the region.
- A true hunter, hungry for new deals and opportunities to drive growth either directly or towards team targets
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Ability to build and maintain a positive relationship with international, local and internal clients and partners;
- Ability to work independently or in high performance teams with minimal supervision;
- Be a disciplined leader and be able to take initiative