• 6 years of professional software development experience working on enterprise systems on a wide variety of languages and platforms.
• Within that, 2 years were focused in Java development on Google Android platform.
• 2 years of academic experience in game development using C++ and C#.
• Experience working in agile development teams and client interaction.
Omega Engine, Custom 3D Graphics Engine using C++ 17 and DirectX 11
• Implemented some modules such as AI (Pathfinding and Behaviours).
• Implemented rendering techniques using High-level shader language (HLSL) to create dynamic shadow, texturing and post processing.
• Implemented skeletal animation system.
• Implemented custom block allocator/typed allocator for memory management.
• Integrated the dear ImGUI library as the debugger UI.
• Integrated Open-Asset-Importer-Library (Assimp) to import 3D models (.fbx,.obj) for animation clips.
Loco-locomotive, Unity 3D - C#
• One year team project to build a 2.5D platformer game using Unity Engine with C#.
• Responsible for gameplay development, such as player, train and turret mechanics.
Landmass Generation, Unity 3D - C#
• Developed procedural landscape generation using Perlin Noise.
• Implemented export a file as heightmap noise that can be used to another Unity Terrain component.
Extreme Hot, Unity 3D - C#
• Project implemented over 5 weeks with a team of 2 programmers.
• Implemented gameplay mechanism including enemy spawning and player behaviours.
• Bachelor of Science in Game Programming, LaSalle College Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
2018 - 2021
• Bachelor of Computer Science, Escola de Engenharia de Piracicaba, São Paulo, Brazil
2003 - 2008
Premios y distinciones