Interdec graduate ready and eager to join a production to bring a fresh perspective to any title. Diverse life experiences have given me a broad and detailed perspective of life and the world, and I am ready to bring my creative knowledge and experience to the industry.
• 3DS Max
• Substance painter
• Marmoset Toolbag
• Bilingual (English-French)
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent leadership
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Patient and works well under pressure
• Strong attention to detail
VMC Games Labs | 1155 Metcalfe Street, Suite 2002 Montreal, Quebec H3B-2V6
514.787.3175 | +1 877.393.8622
QA Tester April 2015 – Present
• Work in small or large teams.
• Outline in details specific issues and bugs for the client.
• Experience with AAA titles, VR, and Compatibility.
Chic Rentals | 2245 rue Léger, Lasalle, Quebec H8N 2V7
Audio Visual Technician March 2013 – April 2015
• Work with and supervise small teams of 3-9 people.
• Setting up décor and audio visual equipment (DJ kits, lighting sound video projection etc.)
• Special attention to detail to ensure complete client satisfaction.
• Specifically available for problem solving and answering team questions.
Prodigy Retail Contracting | 2572 Boul. Daniel Johnson, Montreal, Quebec H7T 2R3
Project Supervisor (Short term contract) June 2012 – July 2012
• Supervise retail work sites.
• Ensure quality and timeline of work.
• Hand over keys and familiarize the client with the work.
• Interdec College: Video Games - Character Design Certificate. 2016 - 2017.
• Helicraft: Canadian Commercial Helicopter Licensing. 2013 - 2014.
• Bachelor’s Degree: Concordia University. English Literature and Creative Writing. 2007 - 2012.
• CEGEP: DEC Media Arts and Film. 2004 - 2007.
Prix et distinctions
Chief scout award - Highest award in scouting