Computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook), Sage 50, Avantage Pro, QuickBooks.
Communication skills (read, write, listen, and speak): English, French, and Vietnamese
Team-work skills, research skills, time management skills
Hard-working, organized, honest, precise, ambitious, trust-worthy.
Interest: Write, bake, cook, travel, sing, and listen to music.
• Internship at accounting firm Hong Lam (Canada), financial company SK Financial Services (Canada), Coopmart Tuy Ly Vuong (Viet Nam )
• Free-lance online writer
• Part-time job as an interpreter, guide, customer service and assistant with event marketing for AMVNX ( America Vietnam Exchange – an American Educational Consultation and Trading Organization )
• Retailer experiences at Misa – Vietnamese clothing retailer
• Volunteer for La Grande Tournée, Montreal Comic Con, Otakuthon
• Volunteering activities in Viet Nam from 2012 – 2015
Writing experiences with news forum, literature competition, stories/ fiction
Concordia’s Continuing Education : Conversation Française (niveau 3- 6)
Spring 2017 – Winter 2018
Lasalle College : Accounting and Management Technology Program
August 2015 – June 2018
Honors and Awards
Academic: Third place in the Literature Competition of Ho Chi Minh city, Viet Nam.