Canadian leader in the field of online learning (E-learning), Ellicom designs efficient training strategies that are interactive and learner-centered. Since 2002, we have developed state-of-the-art expertise in the use of technologies for learning. We offer consulting services tailored and personalized for the design and implementation of training programs of all kinds (online training, classroom training, blended learning, serious games, gamification, social learning, simulations, etc).
We provide our clients with a multidisciplinary team of over 100 passionate professionals who have more than 350 projects to their credit, which have been realized for a wide Quebec, Canadian and international clientele. Air Canada, Sobeys, Intact Insurance, the Canadian Development Bank, Bombardier, Total, the Quebec Liquor Board, Desjardins and UNICEF in particular have used our services during the past years.
We are presently looking for a Bilingual Service Proposal Writer
Position: Temporary 6 months
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
As part of your duties, you will have to write service proposals according to the deadlines and for which you will have to coordinate the preparation. If you feel comfortable in a dynamic and stimulating environment and you like taking on challenges, we are waiting for your application
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Read and analyze tenders transferred by business development managers;
• Perform the search for tenders on the Web;
• Coordinate the preparation of service offerings by setting priorities and timelines for information gathering, writing, proofreading and approval;
• Write and prepare the necessary documentation in order to respond adequately to the requirements and deadlines for responding to calls for tenders;
• Lay out, print and send service offers;
• Ensure the preparation, management and updating of the drafting material;
• Perform linguistic proofreading of service offerings;
• Keep the CRM database up-to-date;
• Perform translations from English to French.
• Hold a university degree in writing, communication or another related field;
• Three years of experience in a similar position requiring writing skills for business development;
• Perfect Bilingualism in French and English (written and spoken);
• Excellent command of the Office Suite (Word, Excel and Outlook);
• Knowledge of Photoshop software (an asset).
The Proposal Writer is a rigorous person in drafting and reviewing tenders, he also possesses superior abilities for this task. He is methodical, has a good sense of synthesis and is concerned about the polished presentation of the documents. She/he can manage several files simultaneously while respecting the fixed deadlines. She/he also has excellent management of priorities. She/he is a team player because of her/his good interpersonal skills and excellent team spirit. She/he demonstrates interest in his work and especially in pedagogy or training.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. We subscribe to an access to equality program and invite visible minorities, ethnic minorities, indigenous people and people with disabilities to apply.). To lighten the text, we follow the rule that allows to use the masculine with the neutral value. Appropriate measures or tools may be offered to people regarding their functional limitation (physical, auditory, visual, etc.) or in connection with their disorder (learning, mental health, neurological disorder, etc).