LaSalle College Vancouver is a member of the LCI Education Network which is present on 5 continents and has 23 post-secondary campuses and approximately 2,000 employees who support more than 12,000 students worldwide each year. From one country to the next, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which makes for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect towards the various cultures it works with.
LaSalle College Vancouver offers a variety of design-based programs that respond to professional demands. Thanks to our reputation and continuous industry involvement, our experienced and dynamic teachers are passionate about providing world class instruction – both theoretical and practical – to our students.
The ideal candidate profile for this position is someone who thrives in a dynamic, fast paced and metrics driven environment; enjoys a challenge; possesses a strong customer service focus and a “can do” attitude; and, instinctively knows who his or her target audience is and how to effectively “speak” to that demographic.
Reporting to the Marketing and Communications Manager, the incumbent supports the execution and coordination of marketing plans and strategies to increase awareness, generate leads and ultimately generate new student applications for his/her campus. He/she also plays an active role in the planning and execution of special projects and events while maintaining brand identity.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Participate in the planning and coordinating of events, promotions and advertising activities for the recruitment of student (traditional media, events, web, SEO/SEM, social media, email marketing, etc.) and the production related to these activities while ensuring adherence to brand standards
- Plan, execute and attend events, recruitment fairs and/or trade shows
- Follow and analyse the results of marketing campaigns and website performance utilizing Google Analytics
- Update website content using Sitecore
- Generate reports using the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database
- Manage Social Media outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snap chat, LinkedIn)
- Write, prepare and update English marketing communication and marketing materials
- Create purchase orders for marketing materials
- Maintain and manage partnerships
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to continuously improve processes and brand positioning as as whole
- Participate in the development and coordination of special and one-time projects
- Perform other related duties, as assigned
- President, LaSalle College Vancouver
- Director of Marketing Operations, LCI Education Network
- Marketing and Communications Manager
- College Leadership Team
- Key Managers
- Employees and students of LaSalle College Vancouver
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing profile or communication, or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years' experience in Marketing or Communication or a similar position
- Previous experience utilizing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database would be an asset
- Previous experience working in Higher Education would be an asset
- Superior organizational and prioritization skills
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with a range of populations
- Effective team and partnering skills
- Mathematical skills to a sufficient level to support budgeting, forecasting and working with numbers
Abilities and Attributes:
- Active user with extensive knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Tech savvy
- Work collaboratively
- Plan, coordinate and execute the related workload
- Relationship builder with the flexibility and finesse to manage by influence
- Analyze data and trends
- Understand the importance of confidentiality and demonstrate that proven ability in everything he/she does
- Flex his/her personality when interacting with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Team players with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
- High level of professionalism, diplomacy and tact
- Listen effectively and respond appropriately
- Work independently, and effectively, under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Adapt to changing assignments and juggle multiple, and sometimes competing, priorities
- Deal with ambiguity and successfully meet deadlines
All employees at LaSalle College Vancouver are defined by key attributes which we value. These key attributes are: action oriented, innovative/creative, resourceful, respects peoples' individuality and differences; engaging/effective communicator, committed to sharing knowledge and best practices, have a global perspective, embraces change, client/customer focused, and resilient.
If you, or a member of your network, are interested in being considered for this exciting career opportunity, please submit your cover letter, including your salary expectations, and your WORD compatible resume to us by no later than Friday, February 16, 2018.
While we thank all applicants for their interest only those applicants who meet the specific job requirements will be contacted.