ellicom drives learning in organizations by creating training strategies that stand out for their innovative character, among other things. Driven by research and development, ellicom's dynamic team is looking for open, fearless and team-oriented colleagues who are capable of riding on the same creative wavelength.
ellicom is a successful global company serving government organizations, Crown corporations and Fortune 500 companies, with a multidisciplinary team of more than 80 passionate professionals in Quebec, Ontario and Morocco, including educational designers, educational technology experts, multimedia producers, graphic artists and developers. ellicom supports a wide range of organizations of varying sizes and from a multitude of industries through personalized training consulting and exceptional coaching, whether it is a learning strategy or skills improvement challenge. Among its main customers in recent years, ellicom counts Air Canada, Sobeys, Intact Insurance, Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC), Bombardier, SAQ, Desjardins and UNICEF.
With a smile in his/her voice, sharp reflexes and an unparalleled sense of customer service, the Marketing & Sales specialist is a ninja with a variety of tools at their disposal for helping ellicom's current and future customers. As a front-line sales and marketing warrior, working with the Marketing & Communications Manager, he/she bravely:
- Conducts field sales calls, builds customer awareness and manages lead generation, qualifying and assigning leads to the sales team;
- Manages our Speexx sales, supporting customers who use the Speexx platform;
- Manages our sales of on-demand services (online)
- Plans and manages our marketing events, with one major event every year;
- Manages CRM and leads from marketing activities;
- Creates and keeps our marketing lists updated in the CRM (data entry);
- Ensures consistency and respect of the brand image and tone used in communications;
- Coordinates and prepares award submissions documentation;
- Collaborates with the actors of the organization to continuously improve the processes and the positioning of the brand.
This rare gem has:
- Great listening skills, because everything happens over the Internet and on the phone!
- Fluency in English and French.
- Good time management, because, in all honesty, everything moves fast at ellicom!
- A love of teamwork, because we all (really) depend on each other.
- A great learning capacity, because we all speak in shorthand and acronyms.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, because every big company needs someone who’s fearless and willing to take risks with us!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Two to three years experience in customer service and/or internal sales, ideally online.
- Event planning experience.
- A professional diploma or college diploma in technology, administration or similar.
- A general knowledge of the field of e-learning and/or training.
Of course—this is a sales position with a competitive compensation plan—the sky's the limit!
Joining ellicom means working in a multidisciplinary team within a growing technology organization. It is also a stimulating workplace, full of professional challenges and colleagues determined to create an unforgettable experience. Will you be our new ninja?