LaSalle College is a member of the LCI Education network whose mission is: Connecting our people to opportunity through quality education.
Present today on 5 continents, the LCI Education network consists of 23 select higher education institutions, and some 2500 employees offering education to over 15,000 students throughout the world, each year. From one country to the next, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which makes for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect towards the various cultures it works with.
We are seeking for new teachers for our Social Sciences: Civilization and Citizenship DEC program for the winter session 2019. The following courses are open, on a day schedule:
- Initiation à l’économie globale / Introduction to Global Economy (45 hours)
- Globalization (45 hours)
- Introduction to Sociology (45 hours)
We want to meet people who wish to share their knowledge, who have experience in their field and who can easily communicate, listen, advise… We offer mentoring support, a dynamic team, a city life, etc.
Tasks to be done:
· Provide classes in a dynamic and efficient manner
· Plan courses
· Answer students questions and support them in acquiring the skills covered by the course
· Administer and correct evaluations
· Collaborate with the teaching team
Status: Part-time, Contract
Salary: 68,48$ to 96,41$/hour