Present today on 5 continents, the LCI Education network consists of 23 select higher education institutions, and some 3,000 employees offering instruction to over 17,000 students throughout the world each year. From one country to the next, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which makes for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services, and deeper respect towards the various cultures it works with.
SUMMARY OF THE FUNCTION
We are looking for an Executive Assistant to support LCI Education's Vice President, Information Technology (CIO). This person will have to pilot various files with the CIO and the senior managers of the IT team.
- Organize all the meetings and ensure the convocation of all the participants;
- Participate in meetings and steering committees of IT teams;
- Perform minutes taking and minutes trials;
- Manage the CIO agenda;
- Coordinate business trips and international travel (over several time zones);
- Coordinate correspondence with network partners
- Revise various documents in French and English and translate them occasionally.
- Manage internal team communications.
- Organize mobilizing events for employees;
- Support conference and events;
- Establish and maintain confidential records, reports, files and budgets;
- Maintain a registry and administer legal agreements and service contracts;
- Prepare and enter purchase orders in the accounting system and follow up with suppliers.
- Ensure the reception of telephone calls, mail and reception of occasional visitors;
- Interact with a variety of internal and external collaborators while adequately representing the organization.
- College diploma or university degree in a relevant field,
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a management support role or in internal communication
- Mastery of French, from English to oral and written. Spanish is an asset.
- Mastery of Microsoft Office 365 suite software;
- Interested and skilled with information technology;
The ideal person is organized and must be open to getting involved in several projects and strategic issues of the IT department. Dynamic, creative and mobilizing, autonomy and loyalty are an integral part of this person's profile. It must also be flexible and demonstrate irreproachable professionalism.