Agent Success Advisor and International marketing
The LCI Education network has 23 higher education campuses and some 3000 employees that educate more than 17,000 students from around the world, each year. From country to country, LCI Education promotes program harmonization allowing for more flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deeper respect for the various cultures represented.
Reporting to the Vice-president Admission, the manager/advisor is the guarantor of the success of agents affiliated with the LCI Education network. He has a holistic view of the relationships and the experience the agents have with our organization. It keeps in mind the multiple points of contact and the different components of the total experience having an impact on their loyalty.
He relies on several tools to excel in its mission, including a dedicated portal allowing agents to track their student registration records online, learn more about our programs and, finally, stay tuned what's happening on our campuses.
SUMMARY OF THE FUNCTION
Aligning humans, technologies, business processes and information within the organization so that affiliated agents love to deal with LCI Education;
- Orchestrate the development of the value proposition of the LCI Education network and its campuses to agents and develop key messages.
- Identify users and analyze their needs to ensure that the agent portal, the main communication tool meets their needs at all times;
- Work with the organization's various departments to keep the portal's content up to date;
- Collaborate with the Agent Portal Product Owner in collating different ideas and implementing strategies to evolve the portal for agents;
- Collaborate in the development and prioritization of new features that promote the membership and engagement of agents on this web platform;
- Train internal international admissions teams, develop agent training material and collaborate in organization and execution of agent training plan
- Ensure that the necessary information is shared with internal international admissions advisors in a timely and fluid manner, eliminating sources of friction;
- Maintain the agent database in CRM and ensure data integrity;
- Drive implementation of the new Account Management structure for the network
- Track timely agent commission validation and payment, in conjunction with the Finance team
- Develop and implement an agent loyalty program;
- Measuring agent performance, preparing analysis reports from CRM and statistical reports by region;
- Develop (including writing), integrate and send all communications to international agents and internal international admissions teams (newsletters, communications, webinars);
- Work with other departments to ensure that policies and procedures are followed by contracts;
International marketing support
- Participate in planning and logistics of promotional, advertising and event activities;
- Assess needs on an ongoing basis, develop and distribute promotional and information materials. Ensure that the material on the agents' portal is up to date;
- Position LCI at trade shows and recruitment events directly with students; may coordinate and develop promotional activities at events
- Develop and deploy communications to candidates at events or program launches (email blast, follow-up
- University degree (Bachelor with a Marketing Profile);
- 5 years of relevant experience in sales, marketing and business development;
- Solid knowledge of international recruitment through agencies, competition and market trends;
- Bilingualism - fluency in French and English; mastering a third language an asset (Spanish, Portuguese or Mandarin)
- Experience with a CRM-Microsoft Dynamics;
- Knowledge of Web Content Management (CMS) software;
- Ease in the use of technology;
- Availability to work evenings and weekends to attend events or connect with stakeholders on different time zones;
- The candidate must be able to travel occasionally outside the country.
- Knowledge of blast email tools
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills (dynamic presentation skills are an asset);
- Demonstrated skills in intercultural communication and understanding;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- The ability to work in multitasking mode while remaining process-oriented and results oriented;
- Ability to build and maintain a positive relationship with international, local and internal clients and partners;
- Ability to work independently or in high performance teams with minimal supervision;
- Be a disciplined leader and be able to take initiative, if necessary.
- Dynamic and multicultural team;
- International company in operation for over 60 years;
- Constantly growing network;
- In-house childcare facilities;
- Regular (permanent) full-time position;
- Group insurance;
- Retirement savings plan;
- Health and wellbeing program;
- Company located in downtown Montreal.
Please note that only those candidates whose applications have been selected will be contacted.
To shorten the text, we have used the neutral third person plural in the singular sense.
We subscribe to an equal employment opportunity program and we invite visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities to submit their applications.