The LCI Education network has 23 higher education campuses and some 3000 employees that educate more than 17,000 students from around the world, each year. From country to country, LCI Education promotes program harmonization allowing for more flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deeper respect for the various cultures represented.
Reporting to the Principal Director of Administration and Finance, the controller plans, organizes, directs and oversees all financial activities for entities under his/her responsibility. He/she will supervise a team of five people and will be responsible for accounts payable, from verification to production of quality deliverables on a daily within required timelines.
- Carry out end of month process and product financial statements;
- Conduct real-time monitoring of results and analyze the source of discrepancies;
- Prepare and manage budgets and complete financial projections;
- Supervise accounts payable, invoicing and accounts receivable;
- Prepare for annual audit and follow up with auditors;
- Maximize use of technology to simplify and improve processes;
- Coach members of his/her team and support their development;
- Promote a positive, pleasant and professional work environment;
- Complete all other related tasks.
- Hold a B.A. in accounting;
- Hold a CPA designation;
- Have a minimum of six years of relevant experience, including three years as a team manager;
- Bilingual in both spoken and written English and French;
- Strong leadership abilities;
- Professional maturity;
- Independent, self-starter, rigorous;
- Team player Demonstrated ability to inspire collaboration among partners and employees.
- International company in operation for over 60 years
- Constantly growing network
- Regular full-time position (permanent), 40 hours/week
- Opportunity for advancement and growth within the group
- Group insurance and retirement savings plan
- Free yoga two times/week, as well as $150 for sports activities after one year of service
- Company located in downtown Montreal