Tech Lead – Software Development
Present today on 5 continents, the LCI Education network consists of 23 select higher education institutions, and some 3000 employees offering instruction to over 17,000 students throughout the world each year in several fields of study, including: Fashion, arts and design; Beauty; VFX and video games; Social sciences and education; Business and technologies; Hotel management and tourism, etc.
As the Tech Lead – Software Development, you will be responsible for our solutions architecture and you will collaborate on planning, analyzing, designing, developing and testing our solutions.
You will also handle the most complex problems and mentor the team’s more junior members.
- You will be responsible for our solution design and architecture;
- Help develop solutions for strategic projects and the most complex technical problems;
- Complete feasibility studies to evaluate new technology or ensure viability of new innovative solutions;
- Share your technical knowledge and help improve the skills and knowledge of the team’s junior; developers by sharing your vast experience in software development;
- Help improve software development practices within the team (DevOps, etc.);
- Maintain, upgrade and oversee proper implementation of solution and data architecture (SOA, etc.) in alignment with best practices; create documentation;
- Assist technology partners in completing integrations.
- Strong knowledge of Web and SOA fundamentals and architecture
- Ability to resolve complex problems
- Ability to collaborate, communicate, learn and share knowledge
- Software engineering skills, attitudes, knowledge and experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with software development using .Net and MS SQL
- B.S. with IT or related concentration
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics CRM and/or Sitecore a plus
- Bilingual in spoken and written English and French
- Unlimited online technical training using leading technology platforms;
- Reimbursement of certification exams (under certain conditions);
- International company in operation for over 60 years
- Constantly growing network
- Regular full-time position (permanent);
- Group insurance and retirement savings plan
- Free yoga two times/week, as well as $150 for sports activities after one year of service
- Company located in downtown Montreal