LCI Network has 23 campuses of higher education spread across 5 continents with more than 3000 employees. Every year we train more than 17 000 students around the world in different fields of studies such as: Fashion, art & design, beauty, VFX & video games, human sciences, business & technologies, hotel management & tourism, restauration, etc.
LCI Network is looking to hire an IT Analyst into our growing team. They will act as counsellors during the functional and software analysis. For theses purposes, they will need to elaborate and write on given cases. They need to show problem solving skills to maintain and comply with the requirements that are established. They will be asked to design processing models, develop the inter-system exchange mechanism and integrate them with the existent or future information system.
The ideal candidate needs to be detail oriented and innovative. He needs to have great informatic problem solving skills and be great at adapting himself with the given tools such as: software, projects, available technologies etc. In specific phases of the project, the IT Analysts will participate in the “Scrum” methodology.
- Ensure the responsibility of one or many functional and business analysis process;
- Collect, prioritize and document the business needs;
- Analyze and model business user needs;
- Define and detail the functional specification;
- Carry out the business requirements document (BRD);
- Complete the functional requirements specification document;
- Define the needed tests for specific stages;
- Participate in the execution of the project;
- Participate in the qualification of the solution;
- Actively participate in the various stages of the tests;
- Be the reference for the team regarding business and functional aspects;
- If needed, design and animate users training;
- Help, write and share news in the ‘’user stories’’ tab;
- Specify and get clients to confirm the acceptance criteria for each user story;
- Collaborate with the planning and management of product booklet (product backlog) (via ROI, the value of the cost, MoSCoW method, etc.);
- Plan the versions delivery;
- Assist the product owner.
- University degree in computer science, marketing or another relevant field;
- Minimum 8 years experience in a similar job;
- Bilingualism in oral and written form (French and English);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office;
- Control of IT development;
- Knowledge and experience with the development methodologies;
- Solution problem skills, autonomy, initiative.
- Knowledge and experience with business and marketing software such as MS dynamic, Marketo, SharePoint;
- Experience in the field of education;
- UI/UX design experience;
- Experience in business processes and documentation;
- Certifications in the field.
- Well organized and independent person with team spirit;
- Well spoken individual that possesses great communication skills;
- Great organizing and analyzing skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with clients and colleagues;
- Ability to gather needs and facilitate meetings or working sessions;
- Skills to coach developers in the development of functionality;
- Skills in writing, conducting and coordinating functional tests and acceptance tests;
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and changes (processes, tools, documentation, etc.).