Present today on 5 continents, the LCI Education network has 23 campuses of higher education and some 3000 employees who train, every year, more than 17 000 students around the world. From one country to another, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which allows for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deeper respect for the various cultures it meets.
As a .Net developer you will ensure the proper functioning and participate in the evolution of the informatics systems. you will collaborate in the CRM solution testing, planning, analysis, design conception and construction. You will make sure that the solutions chosen are the best ones for our clients and that our other software application can easily be incorporate with these solutions.
As a resource, you will also handle the most complex issues.
- Design and implement new components or enhancements to existing components:
- Work alongside analysts, architects and software engineers to lead technical aspects in the team, design, implementation and maintenance phases:
- Communicate effectively in writing and in person, using modern software design language, including UML, design models, and architectural views of the solution:
- Collaborate effectively with various teams to produce quality products
- Design, document and proceed with unit testing:
- Work in an independent, dynamic, Scrum / PMP-oriented environment:
- Act as a mentor and share knowledge with the team:
- Recognize and adapt to frequent changes in priorities and direction as business is constantly evolving
- Experience and Knowledge with various technologies, mainly .Net, MS SQL, SSIS, NodeJS, CSS, HTML 5, etc.:
- Curious nature and ready to question established ideas with the proper online training
- Fast learning capabilities
- Ability to collaborate, communicate, learn and transfer knowledge:
- Strong comprehension of the basis and structure of the web:
- Problem solving ability
- Software engineering ability
- Be able to work as a team
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in .Net programming
- Experience in CRM developing an asset (MS Dynamics, Salesforce. Etc.)
- College Studies or Bachelor of Science certification, Computer Option or related field;
- Knowledge in MS SQL, SSRS AND SSIS an asset
- Bilingualism in oral and written form (French and English).
- Unlimited online technical training using leading technology platforms:
- Certification exams refund (under certain conditions):
- International company established for more than 50 years:
- Network constantly growing;
- Daycare in the workplace;
- Regular (permanent) full-time position;
- Collective insurance;
- Retirement Savings Plan;
- Company located in downtown Montreal; the .Net Developer is based in Montreal