Sales Excellence Director
Present on 5 continents, the LCI Education network has 23 higher education campuses and some 3,000 employees who train more than 17,000 students worldwide each year in several fields of study including: Fashion, Arts and Design; Beauty; VFX and video games; Human science and technology; Management and technology; Hotels, tourism and catering, etc.
SUMMARY OF THE FUNCTION
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer the incumbent is mandated to work in collaboration with Campus Directors of Admissions and their teams to harmonize and optimize sales activities and ensure that the marketing and sales activities are well aligned across campuses of the network.
We are looking for a best practice champion who will team-up with many collaborators to:
- Deliver the best candidate experience
- To maximize enrollment into LCI Network programs
- Allowing the institutions to meet their recruitment objectives and their budget
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
Expanding sales excellence:
- Identify best sales practices and encourage their sharing and adoption across all our campuses.
- Effectively communicate a meaningful vision that will inspire admissions management.
- Proceed to a complete audit of current practices and make the necessary changes as needed; to optimize sales/admissions operations
- Establish and deploy sales performance and candidate experience satisfaction metrics.
- Ensure that the right team and the right organization is in place; identify key competencies and guide recruitment process;
- Standardize compensation/Incentive systems/Spontaneous compensation/rewards.
Onboarding and continuous training:
- Maintain vision and strategy for Admission/sales team professional development; and develop required tools for training and onboarding;
- Develop a standardized training program for domestic and international admissions teams;
- Onboarding and regular check-ins of all new Admissions leaders who join LCI Education campuses;
- Further develop and improve the performance and evaluation systems for the admissions teams;
- Own new employees onboarding implementation through communication, delivery and the evaluation of learning.
- Ensure latest Sales skills are incorporated in all learning.
- Monitor the delivery of training and coaching via standard KPIs.
Develop and deploy network programs and initiatives:
- Manage existing network-facing programs, measure their performance and deploy action plans: mystery client, Candidate quality of experience surveys, etc.
- Contribute to the development of the technological tools used in the admission/sales process (CRM, Marketo, etc.)
- University degree in business or equivalent
- Demonstrated sales experience and practical leadership in sales and sales management
- Excellent communicators
- Experience in an operational excellence environment
- 7 to 10 years of relevant experience in a similar role
- At ease with technology
- Excellent command of French and English
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Ability to work effectively in an ever-changing environment
- Be rigorous and results-oriented
- Influential leadership
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Openness to the world and diversity
- Positive and constructive attitude
Please note that only selected applications will be contacted.
To simplify the text, we follow the rule that allows the masculine gender to be used with the neutral value.
We subscribe to an equal access program, and invite visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply.
Adapted measures or tools may be offered to some people, with regard to their functional limitation (physical, auditory, visual, etc.) or concerning their disability (learning, mental health, neurological, etc.). We invite you to make a request if necessary.