Projet Control Officer (PCO)
Present today on 5 continents, the LCI Education network consists of 23 select higher education institutions, and some 3000 employees offering instruction to over 17,000 students throughout the world each year in several fields of study, including: Fashion, arts and design; Beauty; VFX and video games; Social sciences and education; Business and technologies; Hotel management and tourism, etc
LCI Network is looking to hire a PCO to join our team.
We are looking for a resource with knowledge and experience to oversee the planning, monitoring and control of projects and operational budgets. The individual we are seeking needs to have been actively involved with the project management and financial project follow-up.
The mandate consists of assisting the project and planning managers in the execution and monitoring of the projects and operations. The PCO will be the key player in the success of the monitoring major projects and its budget management.
- Provide advisory service to the project leader and management team;
- Maintain project portfolio dashboards, sprints advancement, etc;
- Implement and monitor key project management processes such as:
- Management of the mandate;
- Schedule management (track timelines, efforts, milestones, plan integration);
- Financial Management (Preparing and tracking budgets, forecasts and variances);
- Quality management (review and approval of deliverables);
- Change management;
- Risk management;
- Management of outstanding items and actions;
- Managing progress reports;
- Paper and electronic documentation management;
- Ensure high-level integration of the project plans of the various contributing sectors. As a project management specialist, they will provide advice to various project leaders on all aspects of project management.
- University degree in administration, finance, technologies or another relevant field;
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar job;
- Bilingualism in oral and written form (French and English);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office;
- Knowledge of the IT market;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, MS Visio and MS Project;
- Knowledge and experience with the development methodologies (Waterfall, Scrum Agile);
- Solution problem skills, autonomy, initiative.
- Experience in the field of education;
- PMP OR CAMP certifications;
- Scrum-Agile certifications;
- Other Certifications in the field.
- Well organized and independent person with team spirit;
- Well spoken individual that possesses great communication skills;
- Great organizing and analyzing skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with clients and colleagues;
- Ability to gather needs and facilitate meetings or working sessions;
- Ability to identify areas for improvement and changes (processes, tools, documentation, etc.).
- International company established for more than 50 years;
- A constantly growing organization with a strong international presence;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Group insurance;
- Retirement saving plan;
- Health and Wellness Program;
- Daycare in the workplace;
- Free yoga;
- 40 hours of training;
- Company located in downtown Montreal.
Note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
We have an equality program and invitations from women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginals and people with disabilities to apply.
Measures or tools can easily be offered to people who respect their functional limitation (physical, auditory, visual, etc.) or related to their learning, mental health, neurological disability, etc.