Located on five continents, the LCI Education network has 23 higher education campuses and some 3,000 employees who educate more than 17,000 students from around the world, each year. Network member LaSalle College provides professional, college and pre-university training. Located in the heart of the city, it is the largest bilingual college in North America. It has six specialty schools with over 60 programs: Fashion, Arts and Design; VFX and video games; Hotel Management and Tourism; Business and Technologies; Humanities and Social Sciences as well as e-learning programs.
Reporting to Admissions Office management, the admissions counselor is the resource person and one of the first points of contact between LaSalle College and its potential students. Their role is to guide and advise future students in the process of selecting and enrolling in one of our programs of study.
- Act as an advisor to candidates who want to enroll in one of our programs of study;
- Meet student recruitment targets;
- Inform potential students by phone, email or in person about the programs offered at LaSalle College;
- Communicate reminders and ensure diligent follow-up with students to facilitate their registration;
- Record and maintain the information and data collected in our customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Collaborate with program managers, evaluate candidate files based on admission criteria, requirement and program contingencies;
- Analyze the academic background, diplomas and experience presented as a complement to candidate applications for admission;
- Analyze the specific files of certain candidates and, if necessary, submit them to the audit department for a decision;
- Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Serve in advisor role during school visits, open houses, career fairs, virtual workshops, etc.;
- Promote our institutions and programs at student recruitment events;
- Write and update informational documents and automated responses used when answering emails;
- Stay up-to-date on best practices used in the industry and by the competition to recruit students and promote education institutions
- Complete all other related tasks.
- Diploma of college studies (DEC) in administration;
- At least 3 years of experience in advising service;
- Bilingual in both speech and writing;
- Experience in the educational field;
- Availability on certain evenings;
- Experience with CRM software.
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Entrepreneurial spirit;
- Quick learner;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Organizational skills.
- Competitive salary and bonus;
- Regular (permanent) full-time position, 39 hours/week;
- Group insurance and retirement savings plan;
- Paid vacation, sick and personal days;
- 40 hours of training;
- Free yoga two times/week, as well as $150 for sports activities after one year of service;
- Company located in downtown Montreal;
- International company in operation for over 60 years;
- Constantly growing network.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
To shorten the text, we have used the neutral third person plural in the singular sense. We subscribe to an equal employment opportunity program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, aboriginal people, and persons with disabilities to submit their application. Support or adapted tools may be offered to individuals with a functional limitation (physical handicap, hearing or vision difficulties, etc.) or disability (learning, mental health or neurological disability, etc.).