Principal Advisor, Business Processes
Present today on 5 continents, the LCI Education network has 23 campuses of higher education and some 3000 employees who train, every year, more than 17 000 students around the world. From one country to another, LCI Education favors the harmonization of its programs, which allows for greater flexibility, better control over the quality of its services and a deeper respect for the various cultures it meets.
As a Principal Business Processes Advisor, you will be responsible for improving and transforming LCI Education Network's key business processes. You will provide consulting services to the various business units around the world, such as:
- Diagnosis and roadmap;
- Optimization process;
- Review of the operational model;
- Assistance in the selection of systems;
- Post-merger/acquisition integration.
Under the authority of the CIO, you will promote process improvement and act as a facilitator of process workshops for LCI Network members at all levels of the organization.
More particularly your responsibilities will be:
- Define the process optimization plan, identify the processes to be optimized and prioritized and present the main recommendations to the management team;
- Carry out mapping of current and future processes, conducting gap analyses and preparing change strategies;
- Participate in strategic prioritization projects and ensure continuous process improvement in collaboration with process owners;
- Guide and assist matrix project teams in the organizational transformation program;
- Develop and implement effective solutions by incorporating an integrated systemic approach (People - Processes - Technology);
- Design and implement new processes, prepare communication and change management plans;
- Monitor existing processes using key performance measures and dashboards;
- Develop standards, norms, standards, methodologies, processes, procedures, tools and control systems related to business process optimization;
- Any other related tasks.
- Bachelor's degree in administration or equivalent; MBA is desirable;
- At least 5 years of experience in an IT company and/or consulting firm;
- At least 2 years of experience in project management;
- Must have several years of experience in process modeling and related consulting services;
- Strong ability to write and produce summary reports;
- Strong internal communication skills, change management and workshop set-up and facilitation;
- Strong ability to identify business unit needs and propose innovative solutions;
- Excellent customer approach and business acumen;
- Preference to operate in project mode in an autonomous way;
- Knowledge of the ARIS solution;
- Perfect written bilingualism.
Please note that only selected people will be contacted.
To simplify the text, we follow the rule that allows the masculine gender to be used with the neutral value.
We subscribe to an equal access program and invite women, visible minorities, ethnic minorities, Aboriginal people and people with disabilities to apply.
Adapted measures or tools can be offered to people with regard to their functional limitations (physical, auditory, visual, etc.) or in relation to their disability (learning, mental health, neurological, etc.). We invite you to make a request if necessary.